FS: Nokia N90

Status
Not open for further replies.

goobimama

 Macboy
My friend wants to sell his N90 so I thought I'd put up my first auction on Think Digit Bazaar.

The phone is in excellent condition, I can vouch for that. No dead pixels or whatever. I'm not sure about the memory, but I think it is stock, I can check.

The other features, I guess one can check them on the Nokia website or something.

Expected Price: 13k

Lemme know.

OP
goobimama

goobimama

 Macboy
so no one likes this phone eh? Anyway, if you found the price too high, please give your quote, and I will forward it.

king007

In the zone
How old is the phone, is there any warranty left on it? Can u post some pictures of the actual phone (which is on sale and not of the phone model)...

unitechy

Broken In
please give the pictures of the actual phone..
And i think the price is too high.. Can you reduce it down?

jz2linkinpark

Ambassador of Buzz
yes please.....i have always been interested in this phone....but i always buy a differnet one....like last time n91 and this time n93.....so please....reduce the price a little bit and tell me what it comes to...

OP
goobimama

goobimama

 Macboy
I will post the pics of the phone in the evening. But there are no scratches, no dead pixels and all that.

It is 11 months old so no warranty (bought abroad). I (and he) am not sure what the price should be so just quote what you think is right and I will tell the guy.

montsa007

~Bulletproof Monk~
doods i myself brought 1 4 14 k on 5th sept so 13k is a decent quote(mine is fully box packed but no warranty and 100% classic condition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom