Status
Not open for further replies.

manusag

Journeyman
Fs:Nokia N80 with 1gb card

...SOLD....

for sale: Nokia n80
used for: 11 mnths
no scratches on screen as i hav used scratch guard since beg.

with 1Gb card
w/o bill , warranty...

expecting around rs 7000/-
only buyers frm mumbai will b considered or those who can personally inspect n collect it...that means no shipping

Last edited:

sandy_bhai

Fragger
Manu,

To be very frank this is the outdated set now and you need to carry a charger along with you cause short battery life. Agreed that this is one of the best set nokia has offered but frequent hangs, slider problem and battery life has given users nightmares.

This set is available in Gaffar Market Karol bagh New Delhi for as low as 5500/- now quote your price......

OP
M

manusag

Journeyman
@ sandy
well my cell has a good battery life....atleast m satisfied....n 5500 is 2 low for such a feature packed phone incl wifi n gps ....n m looking for mumbai buyers only...n u can update d firmware to solve ur "hang" prob.

girish.g

respect mah authoritah!!
@ sandy
well my cell has a good battery life....atleast m satisfied....n 5500 is 2 low for such a feature packed phone incl wifi n gps ....n m looking for mumbai buyers only...n u can update d firmware to solve ur "hang" prob.
gps?? tell me how to turn it on.

OP
M

manusag

Journeyman
well its called navigator in n80....u need task manager to open ur hidden application....google it dude

gopz

In the zone
well its called navigator in n80....u need task manager to open ur hidden application....google it dude

I installed Best Task Manager and it was able to show navigator..but when I start the application, it says "It's forbidden to start this application"

ajaybc

Youngling
Does it have warranty remainig?
Iam ready to buy it for Rs.7000.
I am from Cochin,Kerala.
Can you send it here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom