FS: Nokia 5500 Sport

Status
Not open for further replies.

assasin

Banned
i'm selling my Nokia 5500 Sport which i bought on 20-12-2006.i've a valid bill so probs on warranty.bought the fone for 12.5k.deres no prob with the fone.selling it cuz i wanna buy N73.all accessories that came in box r intact.
i'm expecting 11k.guys from kolkata or durgapur r preferred.

harikatt

In the zone
i feel, no problem.. if somebody made a least pay bidding..,,,

there will be somebody who needs it for an fair price....... so dont worry with guys like gmanog,, nothing personal,, but just to have find out everybodys feelings,, lets find out,, assasins selling of item... hope he will get really good pay for the item..

OP
assasin

assasin

Banned
i dont mind someone posting a far lower price than my quoted price.every member in this forum has this right to bid at wat ever price they want.its upto the seller whether he accepts the price or not.

he not spoiling my sell cuz i already hav a buyer in my college who is readty to pay 9.7k.i'm just trying to get a higher price here,which if i dont get,i'll sell it to that guy.:D

Last edited:

harikatt

In the zone
thanks.. every body.. makes good friendship.. understanding is the most important.. in public threads...

any picture of the nokia 5500 phone...

OP
assasin

assasin

Banned
as far as pic r concerned i can give u links to other sites,but posting a pic of my own fone will be a prob cuz i dont hav another cam fone.

*www.symbian-freak.com/news/006/05/nokia_5500_sport.htm

*www.cnet.com.au/mobilephones/phones/0,239025953,339272618,00.htm

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom