FS : Nikon Coolpix L10 Digital Camera

Status
Not open for further replies.

regenade

Broken In
Well as the title suggests a month old Nikon Coolpix L10 digital camera is on for sale. Its in pristine condition and was used very sparingly. No spots/scratches guaranteed.

Was bought from Indiaplaza in 2nd week of January. Comes with 1-yr dealer warranty(warranty card included).

For more detailed specs/review see here

Nikon Coolpix L10 Digital Camera - Express Review - The Imaging Resource!

Price is 4500 shipped to anywhere in India. Slightly negotiable. Plz dont ask ridiculous prices.

All the box, accessories, CD, cables, manual, strap are there.
two low res pic taken by my mobile :p

*s2.supload.com/thumbs/default/21022008(001).jpg
*s2.supload.com/thumbs/default/21022008.jpg

hash!!

________
^^ you arent even buyin this dude, so why are you trashing his expected price?
do you do this when you go vegetable shopping too? i mean you go to the local subzi mandi and tell people shopping there how theres cheaper vegetables available at reliance fresh outlets? do you do that?

htnakirs

Journeyman
^^ you arent even buyin this dude, so why are you trashing his expected price?
do you do this when you go vegetable shopping too? i mean you go to the local subzi mandi and tell people shopping there how theres cheaper vegetables available at reliance fresh outlets? do you do that?

Trashing or not, that information is useful to other potential buyers. I thought that 4500 was a good deal. So thanks to Ashok.

hash!!

________
potential buyers usually do their own research and bargaining...
i dont get the whole point in randomly depreciating the expected value of something even if you arent gonna buy it...
i did it a couple of times too, and i kinda realized that i was being plain nosy...
you wouldnt like it if someone did that to you when you're selling something...

hellgate

At Hell's Disq
i dont get the whole point in randomly depreciating the expected value of something even if you arent gonna buy it...
i did it a couple of times too, and i kinda realized that i was being plain nosy...

but wat if the potential buyer is a newbie??
he wont know much bout the present market pricing of the product.so why not warn them by posting the present market price.:)

qazranchi

Broken In
Trashing or not, that information is useful to other potential buyers. I thought that 4500 was a good deal. So thanks to Ashok.

Buy it directly from indiaplaza and get giftcoupens for 100 % value so the camera is free. Check for it on indiaplaza ste. offer valid till 16 march 08

OP
R

regenade

Broken In
Ya and to get that coupon u have to buy 5 times the coupon value. So if u buy the camera for say 5k....u will get 5k back only when u shop for 25k. Now show me that u have 25 k :rofl:...btw if its free plz buy from there and I will buy it back from you for 2k...can u plz do that....if u cant...u better get lost frm here

The guy above pmed me for this camera for 2k...can u believe guys !!!!!!!1
Heights of lowballing....as of ebay price.....buy from there....and sometimes u will get something else...show me a regular site where it sells for less than this price.

htnakirs

Journeyman

R& D cannot include websites selling the products and exclude sites like this. This is R&D.
It cannot be anti- consumer to relate a fact. What Ashok said was not a figment of his imagination.
I will encourage you to continue being a pro- consumer activist, offering price data from other sources as a reality check. It is not always possible for someone to visit all the sites that you know to find a better deal. So every valuable input is welcome, as long as it is not fictitious.
"Feeling bad" is not the issue here. Chances are that the seller himself was not aware of the latest price of the product on sale, so obviously he can rethink the price to increase chances of a sale, rather than wait and bump the post repeatedly all the while wondering why no one is interested.

life31

Journeyman
Reason for sale????????????

Up for 3k.............. Deal only if you can ship it within 2 days to Goa.......
Got an ocassion on 10th morning so need one urgently.

Else will buy a new one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom