FS: HP dv6000 notebook.

Status
Not open for further replies.

goobimama

 Macboy
My friend Axel wants to sell his HP notebook and get a Mac (realised the goodness of the Mac after he got the iPhone).

I think the machine is somewhere 6 months old, but no warranty will be available. However, the thing has been hardly ever used, and treated like a baby. He even puts the soft cloth between the screen and keyboard before closing the lid. The back of the notebook has the protective film. So basically what I'm saying is that you will not be able to tell this one from a new one.

Now, for the config:
Core 2 Duo 1.83Ghz.
15.4 inch glossy display.
1GB RAM.
160GB HDD.
Geforce 7400 graphics.
DVD writer. Web Cam. Remote. Media control keys. The usual suspects.
Windows Vista Home Premium.
Glossy black body with finger-print design.

The asking price is 42k. Anyone interested?

gopz

In the zone
The price is too high. Ideally, used laptops sell for around 40-60% of the current market price, based on the condition. If your laptop is as good as brand new, I would say its worth 60% of the current market price for that model, nothing more than that. However I am not sure of the current price for this model.

OP
goobimama

goobimama

 Macboy
The current price for a 1.66Ghz/120GB of the same thing is 43k in Mumbai.

Anyway, if someone has another price in mind, let me know. Of course, no one say 3k.

Cyrus_the_virus

Unmountable Boot Volume
Refer this:
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=82712

second hand dv9000 sold for 25K.

Honestly, the price is a bit too high, no one would buy a second hand one when the new one cost under 4-5K more.

OP
goobimama

goobimama

 Macboy
For one it is a Core 2 Duo 1.83Ghz. Second, it has a 7 series graphics card.

In any case, I'm not the one who is selling it. If no one wants it for 40k, so be it.

OP
goobimama

goobimama

 Macboy
Well the prospects don't seem to good. So I'm gonna close the thread. PM me if anything better than 25k.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom