FS: Geil Ultra Series DDR2-800 CL=4 (Sealed Packed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kniwor

Learner
I have two pairs of Geil Ultra Series 2x1Gb DDR2-800 4-4-4-12 . Wanna sell one.

One kit is Brand New sealed packed, not opened. I tested another kit, and it does 1000Mhz on the rated voltage. I can send whichever kit you want, both are purchased together.

The price is not negotiable, if u find the price high, just don't buy it, nobody's forcing u to spend ur money but pls don't bug me.

Dont confuse the ram with Geil basic DDR2 series, this is Geil Ultra Series ram. This ram is running fine at 1000Mhz with me, didn't try any higher.
PC2-6400 DDR2-800 Dual Channel Kit - Products - Geil USA

7500/- per kit (shipped)
14900/- for all four (shipped)

*i19.tinypic.com/67i8tap.jpg
*i10.tinypic.com/6ak4bwo.jpg

Last edited:

darklord

Cyborg Agent
Kniwor said:
I have two pairs of Geil Ultra Series 2x1Gb DDR2-800 4-4-4-12 . Wanna sell one.

One kit is Brand New sealed packed, not opened. I tested another kit, and it does 1000Mhz on the rated voltage. I can send whichever kit you want, both are purchased together.

The price is not negotiable, if u find the price high, just don't buy it, nobody's forcing u to spend ur money but pls don't bug me.

Don't confuse the ram with Geil basic DDR2 series, this is Geil Ultra Series ram. This ram is running fine at 1000Mhz with me, didn't try any higher.

you forgot to mention the price :D

OP
Kniwor

Kniwor

Learner
Price Drop. 8000/- per pair.

This goes for €142.00 on MC, asking for the same. Converted to Indian Rupee.

OP
Kniwor

Kniwor

Learner
Price Drop

7500/- per kit (shipped)
14900/- for all four (shipped)

Offering prices Lower than abroad Guys, direct conversion to INR, what more could u ask for.

Last edited:
OP
Kniwor

Kniwor

Learner
Here are the three ships this ram has been known to use.

Aeneon AET93F30D
Elpida
Micron D9GMH (B6-3)

It can be any, nevertheless, I guess if u wanna OC, one can just take the pair that I have tested 1000Mhz. It's puzzling why nobody's interested ....??????????

OP
Kniwor

Kniwor

Learner
Weird, nobody on this forum was interested in such an awesome deal.

Anyhow, the ram is sold on another Forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom