FS: Corsair 1 GB Twin2X 5400C4

Status
Not open for further replies.

monkey

Padawan
I want to sell Corsair's 1 GB Twin2X 5400C4 DDR2 matched memory modules. The modules are in original packing and have been used for just a month. I have to dispose them off because I m getting myself a laptop and my desktop will be sacrificed for it.
Price: Rs. 7,400/- (shipping free from Delhi).

OP
M

monkey

Padawan
There is no catch..I bought these for much above 7k and like I said I have to dispose them as I m shifting to laptop. I used them for just one month and these RAMs are working perfectly and I will take them back if there is any problem (provided they are not physically tempered with). These RAMs cost 8.5k if bought new in India today.

OP
M

monkey

Padawan
These are 512 MB X 2 sticks. For more information click here: *www.corsairmemory.com/corsair/products/specs/twin2x1024-5400c4.pdf

on_the_rocks

Broken In
any warranty... where so you purchased it from... i went looking for corair memory modules but these were not available at nehru place....

OP
M

monkey

Padawan
I purchased these modules through www.yantraonline.in. These modules are not available at Nehru Place. On the Yantra Online site they are qouting for 8k + tax now.
The memories have 3 years warranty (out of which 4 months have passed). Anything goes wrong and you can return it to me and I will get them replaced or refund back your money. Just make sure you do not physically damage them or erase any info on them.

on_the_rocks

Broken In
oh! actually i have already bought the ram... it is just that it didn't look like the one you were selling, but let me see if i can get the store credit then we will be in business anyway thanks man.. for the info and reply too...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom