Fs::Amd 3600+ Am2 and jetway mobo

Status
Not open for further replies.

magnet

Youngling
Selling my less than 1 year old config which i bought for 6.8k on may 10th 2007.......
amd am2 3600+(1.9Ghz)
Jetway M2A692-GDG

Using that config only now....

Reason for sale::Going for intel e8400 and abit mobo....As i need a powerfull config for video encoding and graphical stuff.....

Present market price::5200 with 4000+ processer(ofcourse mobo included) as i guess u dont find 3600+ now....

My price ::4200 shipped any part of india...
Mumbai price::4000

Last edited:
OP
M

magnet

Youngling
Amd am 2 4000+ cost 2.6k ard new one

ANd mobo jetway 690g cost 2.5k
total comes 5.1k

source the itwares and my dealers from lamington

i didnt got wht u mean u saying u get both for 3.5k or my price quoted is low????
i m not here to fool ppl...though i m not giving good discount that i know...but since its not like a emergency situation that i want to sell it anyhow thats the reason Also i got it expensive and with the bill copy the person can even stick to other even quoting he bought it for that price

Amd am 2 4000+ cost 2.6k ard new one

ANd mobo jetway 690g cost 2.5k
total comes 5.1k

source the itwares and my dealers from lamington

i didnt got wht u mean u saying u get both for 3.5k or my price quoted is low????
i m not here to fool ppl...though i m not giving good discount that i know...but since its not like a emergency situation that i want to sell it anyhow thats the reason Also i got it expensive and with the bill copy the person can even stick to other even quoting he bought it for that price
I said that 5200 for processor is too costly in the market.(if thats what you said in the first post). if you had said that its the cost for the combo, I apologise for the misunderstanding.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom