FS:6600LE 256MB DDR pci-e

Status
Not open for further replies.

assasin

Banned
i'm selling my gfx card for 3k.its bout 5months old.
any1 interested????
bout 2yrs 6months warranty is left.its a Chaintech card.

Last edited:

Ankur Gupta

Wandering in time...
Could you please give out the model number of the card...preferably a link to the manufacturer's site...
And yeah your location also...

OP
assasin

assasin

Banned
^^^ dood a 7300GS 256MB has only 64MB of onboard memory and the rest is shared from the system ram.but my card has 256MB of onboard memory.so no ram sharing business

mohit

The Hardware Labs
Is the warranty in India ? I dont know if Chaintech distributes cards in India. Please clarify.

Kniwor

Learner
Hey man I cant just help it but to comment here, u offered 2k for my "6600GT 128Mb GDDR3" and you want someone to pay 2.5k for "6600LE 256Mb". If you are aware, "128M 6600GT" beats "265Mb 6600LE" VERY BADLY.

You expect a higher price for a DDR1 card with inferior GPU against a DDR3 card with 6600GT. At least be reasonable.

The performance of two cards is not even REMOTELY close, put the two in a AMD 3200+ and one will give an aquamark of 55000 and the other will scramble at 24000 or less.

Your card is more like this card here.
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=51748

mohit

The Hardware Labs
Kniwor said:
Hey man I cant just help it but to comment here, u offered 2k for my "6600GT 128Mb GDDR3" and you want someone to pay 2.5k for "6600LE 256Mb". If you are aware, "128M 6600GT" beats "265Mb 6600LE" VERY BADLY.

You expect a higher price for a DDR1 card with inferior GPU against a DDR3 card with 6600GT. At least be reasonable.

The performance of two cards is not even REMOTELY close, put the two in a AMD 3200+ and one will give an aquamark of 55000 and the other will scramble at 24000 or less.

Your card is more like this card here.
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=51748

This guy has a habit of low balling. Dont mind him Kniwor. He even tried crapping my sale. And I am glad you posted here. Serves him right.:p

Kniwor

Learner
mohit said:
This guy has a habit of low balling. Dont mind him Kniwor. He even tried crapping my sale. And I am glad you posted here. Serves him right.:p
yeah I've noticed that too..

I usually don't indulge, if u look at my reply...
At his offer for my 6600GT I just said
Kniwor said:
2k is unacceptable. Thank you for showing interest. Have a nice day.
here ---> *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=54523
But I just couldn't stop myself from commenting when I saw this thread.

Anyhow, I think this serves no purpose, so we should rather stick to tech chat...

@assasin
I'd like to believe I'm a fairly levelheaded bloke, If you'd like to take my suggestion, PM your offer to people from next time on... it hurts nobody.

Last edited:
OP
assasin

assasin

Banned
^^^ As far as the bid of 2k was concerned I clearly mentioned it to u that i didnt make that bid for myself.my friend said he wud buy that card and requested me to bid that amount.sorry if i offended u.anyways my friend has increased his bid.i did try to pm u but ur inbox is full.

@mohit dood u r the guy who tries to sell stuff to ppl at original prices.i remember ur post where ur trying to sell off ur C2D E6300 + mobo for 14k when price of new was bout 14.5k and what u consider low ablling is nothing but bargaining.

Last edited:

mohit

The Hardware Labs
assasin said:
^^^ As far as the bid of 2k was concerned I clearly mentioned it to u that i didnt make that bid for myself.my friend said he wud buy that card and requested me to bid that amount.sorry if i offended u.anyways my friend has increased his bid.i did try to pm u but ur inbox is full.

@mohit dood u r the guy who tries to sell stuff to ppl at original prices.i remember ur post where ur trying to sell off ur C2D E6300 + mobo for 14k when price of new was bout 14.5k and what u consider low ablling is nothing but bargaining.

I had quoted prices according to my city and hey in my thread u had mentioned that the bundle of the E6300 + MSI 965 was for 15.2k new. So prices vary from cities dude. And atleast I did not try crapping anybody's sale like you.

6600GT for 2k and 6600LE for 2.5K ...wow dude ...awesome. :D:D:D

OP
assasin

assasin

Banned
^^^ buddy didnt u read my full post above u???
i've mentioned it clearly there that the bid of 2k was for MY FRIEND and not for myself.hey and i never had any intention of crapping ur thread.its just that u didnt like me quoting the price of the new equipment in my post in ur thread.also u didnt xplicitly mention that one must pm with their bids.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom