Fs:6600gt 128mb Agp

Status
Not open for further replies.

memnom

Broken In
Hey guys

i have a Sapphire 6600GT 128MB GDDR3 AGP Graphicscard and im selling it for RS.5700, bought the card in singapore so it has no local warranty and its been used for a year never been overclocked and working in Pristine condition

im from tamilnadu so southindia will be given preference,so please contact me for any information.

king007

In the zone
Ur location?? Also since the product is a year old and without any local warranty the price is too high...

ganesh_2218

Journeyman
Hello,

Erode macha warrantiye illama, yepdi oru porula 5k vikara...
3k thantha nala irukum..
sollamudiyathula?, carduka edhana problem vandha.. warrantiyilama onume panamudiyadhu.. samy..

ipo nan konjum odhingikiren..

Nei adichi thallu mapla...

GANESH

OP
M

memnom

Broken In
Price reduced to 4500 with shipping and wont be reducing anymore if nobody takes it at this price its better to keep it for myself.

king007

In the zone
ganesh_2218 said:
Hello,

Erode macha warrantiye illama, yepdi oru porula 5k vikara...
3k thantha nala irukum..
sollamudiyathula?, carduka edhana problem vandha.. warrantiyilama onume panamudiyadhu.. samy..

ipo nan konjum odhingikiren..

Nei adichi thallu mapla...

GANESH

:!: DIGIT is a English Forum, please post in ENGLISH. :!:

harikatt

In the zone
thanks for stickking to 4500 so that people be aware of it, since after that there is no negotiable price,, they will reply if want to buy for that price,, though the price is more i feel...

OP
M

memnom

Broken In
folks, the card is an engineering sample guys and its just been a year i bought it for 9000 im selling it for just half the price what more can i do?

king007

In the zone
Dude in computers the purchase price is irrelevant.

I had bought my p3 computer for 50k and sold it for 5k, hope u get my point.

harikatt

In the zone
yes, correct,, it depends on the bazaar how it is going on,, so dont think if u buy for 9000 it can be easily sold for 4500, since u might have used the card in the waranty period,, just think a guy who buy this for 4500 and if the fails in a week.. or so.. then the amount is wasted know,, thats what a second hand buyer will think.. so to buy a secondhand junk. better to spend a throw away price and make an try to get offer,,

OP
M

memnom

Broken In
the card still has warranty but the problem is you have to send it to the dealer there in singapore to get it replaced, well if anything happens in an year after the card purchase date i can replace the card for you guys is it enough???

OP
M

memnom

Broken In
hey guys price reduced to 4K if anyone interested please let me know im really in an URGENCY to sell this card,so interested people contact me soon:):-D

anfjavid

Broken In
Hey Is It Really Saphire Card. Because In Saphire Website I Find Only Ati Radeon Chipset. Can U Give Me The Link Of The Manufactures Website ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom