FS : 25 days old Apple iPod 30GB

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

akshitmohan

Rs. 8000/- SHIPPED

Good as new. Amazing condition.

Reason for sale : Don't need 30GB. Normal iPod is too big; going back to my nano.

OP
A

akshitmohan

Ghaffar Market...

PS : There's no issues with it .. just don't need it .. will post pics if interested :)

OP
A

akshitmohan

Umm, alright. I ain't forcing you to buy it mate :S.

ring_wraith

=--=l33t=--=
Hey man, i was gonna buy a new nano and then I came across this. Is this 5.5G or 5G?? Could you post some pics? I am interested in buying it...

arunks

Hey here is the aks
hey man how is this 25 days older now... u started thread on 20 sept and today is 15 oct.. So in total it becomes 61 days older now...

becoz on 20 sept it was 25 days older and after 20 sept there are more 36 days till now..SO 25 +36=61 days old..... :D

arunks

Hey here is the aks
No we cant say that seller is cheating... when he started this thread then it was 25 days old ..so he told the truth.. the buyers should check theirselves...Seller is not responsible as when he started he told the truth

OP
A

akshitmohan

Ohh for crying out loud.

Are the mods in here sleeping?

And Amol, mate, go piss off ... I've done more deals online than you ever will in your entire life. Just because you're a n00b and think everyone on the net is out to get you, don't talk BS ... Jeeez. And for the record, it's your mom who's cheating .. on your dad. :)

Modss??

arunks

Hey here is the aks
akshitmohan said:
Ohh for crying out loud.

Are the mods in here sleeping?

And Amol, mate, go piss off ... I've done more deals online than you ever will in your entire life. Just because you're a n00b and think everyone on the net is out to get you, don't talk BS ... Jeeez. And for the record, it's your mom who's cheating .. on your dad. :)

Modss??
dont get angry and frustrated.. amol should ccome back and should give comments :D..mods should also do something

Last edited:
OP
A

akshitmohan

What the **** is your problem you cunt ? Don't you ****ing have anything else to do ? Cunt. And go get an English lesson ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom