Fs: 2 x Sapphire HD3850 512MB GDDR3

Status
Not open for further replies.

darklord

Cyborg Agent
Hi,
I would like to sell both my HD3850 cards recently purchased from the US.

Following are the details -

Item - Sapphire ATI Radeon HD3850 512MB GDDR3 (2Nos.)
Purchased - January 2008
Purchased from - Newegg
Warranty - As Applicable from Newegg/Sapphire
Reason for Sale - Moving on to something better :)
Expected Price - Rs. 16,500/- (Shipped,) Negotiable a bit

Some pictures of the cards,
*www.thehardwarelabs.com/forums/imagehost/thumb_247a0bb5933e18.jpg *www.thehardwarelabs.com/forums/imagehost/thumb_2478e50b357c35.jpg *www.thehardwarelabs.com/forums/imagehost/thumb_2478d0f98cecd8.jpg

Interested buyers, please post here.

Thanks,
Amey

Last edited:

sandy_bhai

Fragger
Beware buyers,

The pictures posted are not of the original product. There is a watermark on the pictures which tells you the story.

Seller, stop misleading and post your cards original pic.

titana

Broken In
i think pics are original he has put these on sale at hardware labs forum too..and the watermark is of the same site..still would like the seller to confirm

hellgate

At Hell's Disq
Beware buyers,

The pictures posted are not of the original product. There is a watermark on the pictures which tells you the story.

Seller, stop misleading and post your cards original pic.

the watermark present in the pics r from The Hardware Labs and Darklord is the admin there (username : Amey)

u dont need to beware of him cuz he's a very reputed member.

OP
darklord

darklord

Cyborg Agent
@ Sandy Bhai, relax pal, The Hardware Labs, aka THL is MY OWN website. So whatever pictures i post there, i watermark it.
I used to use 'Darklord' before, now i use 'Amey' my real name on most of the forums.
Also i would have appreciated if you would have tried to verify the facts before making allegations.

@ Nitin, the price is for both the cards :)

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
And is there any warranty?
Considering that new MSI HD 3850 512 can be bought from theitwares.com for 10400/- nd 3 yrs India warranty, tis price seems on steeper side.
But its ok if it has warranty.
I was thinking about 3850 from itwares, but if this was better offer then maybe..

ancientrites

In the zone
common guys someone should buy it,its direct x10.1 support.which mean u get 320*2 stream processing unit.if i hadnt bought leadtek 8800gtx probably bought this two card.forget 16000 i would pay 20000 instead absolutley raped price.darn....darklord i hate you for doing this:mad:

OP
darklord

darklord

Cyborg Agent
how much for single card
8250/- shipped

And is there any warranty?
Considering that new MSI HD 3850 512 can be bought from theitwares.com for 10400/- nd 3 yrs India warranty, tis price seems on steeper side.
But its ok if it has warranty.
I was thinking about 3850 from itwares, but if this was better offer then maybe..
The card has warranty, its a retail part with box,accesories etc...
I have purchased it from US, from Newegg.So warranty is from them but yes you have full warranty on both the cards.

nithinmohantk

Hostage Negotiator
Hi This is of PCI Express x16 v2.0 right.. but unfortunately mine is normal PCIExpress x16.. Otherwise i would have grabbed it..

it's MSI K8NGM2-IL with NForce 410-6150LE.. Is the card back wardly compatible with my MOBO..

Please confirm..

hellgate

At Hell's Disq
^^^ u can easily use pci-e x16 v.2.0 cards on V1.0 slots without any probs.
but in ur case since the mobo is based on nVidia chipset,using an ATI card may cause compatibility issues.

xbonez

NP : Crysis
@nitinmohan

1. u can use a PCI-E v2 card on a PCI-E v1 slot absolutely fine...there's be no prob at all

2. ur mobo being based on nvidia chipset will case absolutely no problems at all i myself use a Radeon X1600 Pro on a nForce 4 chipset mobo. it works just fine. infact a friend of mine, maverick340, who has the same mobo as mine had bougt a 7600GT which refused to work on his nvidia chipset mobo...he then exchanged it for a X1300 which is now working perfectly....my point is ur mobo chipset will not cause any prob

nithinmohantk

Hostage Negotiator
^^^ u can easily use pci-e x16 v.2.0 cards on V1.0 slots without any probs.
but in ur case since the mobo is based on nVidia chipset,using an ATI card may cause compatibility issues.

Thanks HellGate. I'm currently using an ATI Radeon 2600XT on my NVidia MOBO without any problem..

So does it same work for 3850 also..

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Sorry to go OT but this is really urgent for me too.Darky can you confirm that this card or the 8800GT for that matter would work with my motheboard? Really confused at this point.Mine is a Intel DG965RYCK with default BIOS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom