FS: 100 Odd Original Eng. Movies (DVDs)

Status
Not open for further replies.

NeViLLe

Right off the assembly line
Hi Guys...

I have quite a few original DVD movies I'd like to sell-off... coz I don't require them anyone (will shift to HD stuff by nxt year... hope it bacomes standard by then ;-))

Movies includes classics like the American Pie Series, and some recent new ones like Hostel 1 & 2, Cativity... The list of movies is around 100 odd... so I can't really sit and type all the names :rolleyes:

PM me and let me know if you are interested in any movie... :)

As for the price... it should be around the INR 100 mark... depends on how many movies you take... will give discounted rates if more movies are purchased by the same buyer :p

OP
N

NeViLLe

Right off the assembly line
Sorry... guys all the DVDs are sold... my colleague in office is buyin all of them ;)

Edit: Got whole lot of DVD-rips (around 600 movies), if anyone's interested let me know through PM

I don't want anything for the movies... just pay me the cost of the DVDs

Only selling it as one whole lot for 1.5K (i.e.: 15 bucks per DVD)

Mind you... all movies are DVD-rips not cam-rips or tele sync's ... plus these are burnt on good quality DVDs mostly on Verbatim, Sony and a few Moser's...

Last edited:

sibot

I did it all for d n00ki3
Dude seriously, don't be asking people to buy dvd-rips from you that you illegaly downloaded. You could get into some major **** for this. This isn't a piracy hub.

Sorry... guys all the DVDs are sold... my colleague in office is buyin all of them ;)

Edit: Got whole lot of DVD-rips (around 600 movies), if anyone's interested let me know through PM

I don't want anything for the movies... just pay me the cost of the DVDs

Only selling it as one whole lot for 1.5K (i.e.: 15 bucks per DVD)

Mind you... all movies are DVD-rips not cam-rips or tele sync's ... plus these are burnt on good quality DVDs mostly on Verbatim, Sony and a few Moser's...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom