freeware spy software,,,,,,

Status
Not open for further replies.

mkmkmk

In the zone
hi

would like to use spy softy for some days only to watch kids ,is there any softy which will capture keystrokes ,screenshots,,will give me track h/o of websites visited

all share wares either have demos of some min or some days but they will reveal names at startup,,,,,so pls tell me any freeware if any

regards
manoj

OP
M

mkmkmk

In the zone
Thanks for reply
but i dont want only to record keystrokes ,,that should also record screenshots and webhistroy also,,,,,,,,,,

and lot of here on google but either have demo of 60 min or some days but that will always pop up duting trial periods so thats useless

so expecting freewares and i am not getting that

slugger

Banned
if u using 2K or XP, u can cre8 a seperate user accn 4 ur kidz and restrict d user's privilage 2 clear d history folder. den when u login as a super-user/adiminstrator, u can open d folder and der will b d list of all siitez visiited. from d url u will know wat d kidz up 2. y d need 4 screenshots? no smut site ever containned no nursery rhymes, so d kidz got no business being der.

godsownman

Padawan
Userbanned is the 'ID' of that particular person.

Probably he could have been banned.

Also I dont think these issues are to be discussed in a forum which can then lead to misuse by any lurker for foul purposes.

OP
M

mkmkmk

In the zone
NO its not illegal topic i have started already there is one topic KEYLOGGERS is going on and as per seniors its legal to discuss ,,,,,

check this link

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=38528

OP
M

mkmkmk

In the zone
Thanks slugger i think u r suggestion is nice i will use that now but was just curious becoz now a days day and night net is ongoing in home ,,,,,

slugger

Banned
NDTV had an article that may interest u
*www.ndtv.com/morenews/showmorestory.asp?id=85034&frmsrch=1&txtsrch=surf

apr 2k5 digit
ScreenShot Wizard 1.01

This provides image capturing with advanced post-processing through a simple and handy interface. All features are designed for fast and convenient work with screen-shots. In addition to simple image capturing, this works with plugins that let you send screenshots by e-mail or save them to a new file.

Size:0.9 MB Type: Freeware

why dn't u install some chil-friendly browser on ur computer

OP
M

mkmkmk

In the zone
why dn't u install some chil-friendly browser on ur computer,,,,,,,,,

what do u means,,,,,,,,,,,,

thanks for article and screenshot wizard,,,,,,,,,,,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom