Freeware / Open Source Games Thread

Should the thread go sticky?

• Total voters

vm_killer

Broken In
this game, xmoto is quite difficult.
the one which i was talking about was elastomania. (elma.exe!)
you can get it at www.elastomania.com
or at *files.filefront.com/Elmaexe/;6627007;/fileinfo.html

for more details check out
*zworqy.com/elmaguide/general.html

Last edited:

chesss

mera kutch nahi ho sakta
anandk said:
There are thousands of games available for Windows XP. All the well known titles cost money to own. This guide covers the better Freeware games from Independent Developers and Commercial Publishers. These games are 100% free full games, not Demos or Shareware. None have any Adware or Spyware. This webpage gives download links too ;-)

*i144.photobucket.com/albums/r168/happyandy/stylucm5.gif
Great post!!

My contri-
Google for 'abandonware' . This should get you pleeenty of results.
the great thing about abandonware sites is that they archive games that aren't available from anywhere, including from the publisher of the game. So if you can't find any old game, check of abandonware sites.

Last edited:
V

vineeth.gk

cassetto
0.7mb
*g1.acid-play.com/download/ba343c39/cassetto.zip
very interesting puzzle game

esumitkumar

Call me Sumit
any fans of old DOS games?
try:
abandonia.com
dosgames.com
dosgamesarchive.com

thanks very much mate....downloaded and played " 5 days a stranger " for 4-5 hours ..what a jhakass small DOS type puzzle horror game

the old look of DOS , so superb storyline ..gawwwwwwwwwd...main to darr gaya....digit bhai logon..must play game ..walkthru also available

maza aa gaya sunday ka .........heres the link

*abandonia.com/games/257/download/5DaysaStranger.htm

next series is 7 days a skeptic :D

Ron

||uLtiMaTE WinNER||
Guys,
I want to download all the miniclip games.....
Is there any easy way to do...........

Allu Azad

Time Ruins Everything
Re: Useful Freewares...

vittorio romeo's website

Open Hexagon is a free open-source clone of the game "Super Hexagon by Terry Cavanagh".

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
It's old - granted but only a 6 page thread anyway so it's not a overloaded thread for which we need to have a new thread and there's not lots of free / OSS game threads we have in TDF nor there's lots of free / OSS games have been shared so it still has vast importance.

I thinking of bending the rules a little - there's lots of games for which there's no seller available anymore [ mostly old rom / emulator games ] but they can be found for free and for some they are just as good as sweet memories ;)

gameranand

Living to Play
Yeah that is true but don't you think that there are too many sticky in Gaming section.

Section Thread Index was once moderated by ico but now he doesn't do that anymore too much work pending there.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Have you guys tried Battle for Wesnoth? It's an awesome open source Turn based strategy game/rpg.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ Do post the link ;)
Battle for Wesnoth

@ gameranand - to me the number of sticky thread in gaming section is not that much and TBH I'm thinking about unstuck Will this game run on this configuration? and Your Gaming Backlog/Progress Report!.

Will this game run on this configuration is going to be renamed to Game System Requirement Thread where we will post the requirements of newly released games and as a gaming backlog / diary most of us gamers do post in the Your Gaming Backlog/Progress Report! thread so there's no need for make it a sticky thread as it will be always on the front page for sure ;)

Top Bottom