Free Windows Vista Rc1 Dvd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ankur Mittal

Journeyman
Good news for all!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p :) :razz:
merawindows.com is giving free Windows Vista RC1 Dvd to all the participants of merawindows diwali celebration contest.So hurry up
You can read more at
*www.merawindows.com/Home/TheDiwaliContest/tabid/276/Default.aspx

Third Eye

gooby pls
Ankur Mittal said:
Good news for all!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p :) :razz:
merawindows.com is giving free Windows Vista RC1 Dvd to all the participants of merawindows diwali celebration contest.So hurry up
You can read more at
*www.merawindows.com/Home/TheDiwaliContest/tabid/276/Default.aspx

All know and already a thread is running.

rajas

In the zone
Even Microsoft is giving free DVDs for RC1. Only catch here is that you need to pay for the postage

Chk the site:
*www.microsoft.com/windowsvista/getready/preview.mspx
(Scroll down for Order the Windows Vista RC1 DVD kit)

Ramakrishnan

The Researcher
First of all there is no necessity for paying the postage on microsoft dvd of vista. I received one and I didn't pay a single rupee. But the catch is that it is beta and it will expire on june 2007. This applies to Office 2007 beta also.

rajas

In the zone
I dont understand onething, ppl want to use MS products...but still blame or donn want to pay a penny. they are ppl who blame..bash...criticise..but hey...use MS for daily chores...silly huh!

No hard feelings!!!

prasad_den

Padawan
Ramakrishnan said:
First of all there is no necessity for paying the postage on microsoft dvd of vista. I received one and I didn't pay a single rupee. But the catch is that it is beta and it will expire on june 2007. This applies to Office 2007 beta also.
Dude.. you have to pay shipping and handling charges to microsoft.. comes to about Rs.700/-
Don't know about merawindows.. :D

rajas

In the zone
As far as my knowledge goes...my TechNet/MSDN CDs come from malaysia. So if any 1 orders from India shud get from there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom