FREE Stuff but All BLUFF

Status
Not open for further replies.

reddick

Mobile Freak
Hey,

It's a good news that HUTCH provides FREE Pictures and Tones 2 it's GPRS Subscribers :D
I also have GPRS connection of HUTCH but it's been a week that I'm unable 2 run WAP on my 7250i.Whenever i try 2 connect an error message appears on screen,"Subscribe to GPRS first" :x
But acc. to HUTCH customercare all my settings and connection is fine...Anybody tell me why is it so...How can i connect to WAP???

Nemesis

Wise Old Owl
go 2 their office/outlet/shop and show them ur phone...they should figure out the problem....it migh tb that some setting is not correct and needs 2 b changed....do u live in mumbai??? can u type out all the connection settings that u r using??? i still have GPRS settings that used 2 work on my 6800 and either me or some1 else could compare....

or alternatively, u could also check out nokia's website 4 settings:
*www.nokia.co.in/nokia/0,,54016,00.html

but i still think best solution is 2 take the phone 2 their shop and let them fix it...after all u r paying them the money 4 ur GPRS connection!!!!

OP
reddick

reddick

Mobile Freak
Oh Yeah! It's works :mrgreen: I visit HUTCH Showroom 2day & he said that problem is solved within 3 hrs. On asking he told me that r computer setting will solve d problem and really after 3 hrs. I'm surfing WAP on my handset!
:wink: AnyWay THX 4 ur suggestion :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom