Free Online Space For File Sharing???

Status
Not open for further replies.

go4saket

:) Hello Friends! :)

Can anyone tell me which are the good sites who allow free space for file sharing. It should provide pretty good space and support all file formats. Incase if there are any free web hosting services that provide the same kind of feature with no file size limit, please also give links to them.

Apart from this, what actually is P2P (Peer To Peer).

I tried to google fro the above, but the output was so huge and actual results weren't so good, I thought of asking you guys who I am sure can help me out of this...

:D Thank you. :D

gagan007

Uhu, Not Gonna Happen!
saket, dude see this forum's discussion and u'll certainly get the best option.

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=32341

ishaan

Padawan
for file sharing,

rapidshare.de

atgig.com (its not file sharing but it has a GB of webspace so ppl can dload from that)

p2p - *www.google.com/search?sourceid=mozclient&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&q=define:p2p

con_tester

Journeyman
I think there is a software available which lets you use google gmail as a virtual drive.
Share files with gmail.
I will tell u soon how.

Ravi+ish

Journeyman
con_tester said:
I think there is a software available which lets you use google gmail as a virtual drive.
Share files with gmail.
I will tell u soon how.

He's right... you can see previous issue of digit for the instructions.

Generic Superhero

Journeyman
ya i hav gmail drive installed. it uploads files by actually sending mail attachments 2 ur mailbox. sits pretty in my computer lookin lke just another hard drive and maintains file structures. u can set a filter for the mails sent by gmail drive and direct them to a label called 'file' (or anything) and bypass the inbox.

ishaan

Padawan
yeah gmail has the limit of 10mb attachments so even wen u upload files, u will hav 2 split em up into 10mb files

its nota good idea 2 use gmail...use any of the other sites ritten above

jay4u

In the zone
i agree to that... the reason is that it takes a lot of time to get connected and upload.... other thatn that everything is fine.... but for some reasons unknown it does not connect fast enough to display the contents...

Am i missing something... a plugin or an updated version.. guys plese help by providing a link to download it.... THANKS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom