Free Mobile Calls and SMS

Status
Not open for further replies.

anilmail17

Journeyman
Helloo everybody i have heard that we can send free SMS and can make free mobile calls from internet in INDIA. I have also searched google for this but nothing is there so somebody plz tell from where can i get such services. thanx in advance.

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
SMS can be sent using Rediff Bol, Yahoo Messenger, IQC and many other services...

but making Free phone calls .. well i am not sure, but i guess its illigal as far as DoT rules and guide lines goes...

if i recall right, then few weeks ago i received a SMS on my hutch (kolkata) number from Dot Asking people to report if we receive any such calls where Phone number doesn't look like a proper phone number...

making Internet calls to phones is nt illegal..nowhere in world..there are many companies which provide VoIP..even yahoo through yahoo messenger..however they charge u for this..theres one software called globe..u can earn credits there by watching online videos and can make calls at expense of those credits.however i found it more a crap..after watching 5 min vid u get some 0.02 dollars..and they charge u 25cents per min for a call.even the voice quality was poor...and even I got a SMS from Hutch abt that international call...bt it was something of their internal structure...I have received calls in past from Internet..nothing wrong...even SIfy Iways provide the same VoIP ..but they all charge u...thats the sad point...

arunks

Hey here is the aks
use software...hahaaaaaaaaaaa

see my other thread details

heere it is

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?p=377322#post377322

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
alok4best said:
making Internet calls to phones is nt illegal..nowhere in world..

umm.. i dont think so...

TRAI guide line clearly says that u can make internet calls to International number.. but u r not allowed make free Internet calls to any Indian number from India...

infact no Internet calling service like using TATA / Sify allows calls to Indian number...

Some users here are trying to earn some referral points by asking ppl to PM their number to them,..And I m really really bad at providing others points..So mean I am..isnt it [:p]

TRAI guide line clearly says that u can make internet calls to International number.. but u r not allowed make free Internet calls to any Indian number from India...

infact no Internet calling service like using TATA / Sify allows calls to Indian number...

Hmmmm I wonr argue..might be the case..bt do u think they hv time to track you if u make such a call :confused:....:p

Last edited:

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
alok4best said:
Hmmmm I wonr argue..might be the case..bt do u think they hv time to track you if u make such a call :confused:....:p

well when the case about their earning... they do...

every now and then news pops up that some one got cought trying to run such system, which would take ur call request and then using a International internet calling getway, would connect a local number... :-( :-( :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom