Free instead of USD 39.99: Ashampoo Photo Commander 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ramakrishnan

The Researcher
Source: Email

Ashampoo Photo Commander 4 is the control center for all your media files - photos, videos and audio. In addition to managing, viewing and listening to all these files it can also perform all the most common editing tasks, so that nearly all the time you can do everything you want without ever switching to another program. Image adjustment control center: Adjust colors, brightness, Contrast, gamma and more in real time, on the whole image or a selection.

Free Rotate Tool : This tool enables high-quality rotation of images by any angle with the mouse.
Red Eye Removal Tool 2.0 : Better, faster and easier than ever before, with smoother edges, better eye color changing and a much better preview.

Improved wizards : All the wizard tools are standardized in a three-screen system that is easy to use Audio folders : New browser style that displays audio file details, MP3 tags, titles, artists, code used and more. "Skin" support: You can completely redesign its user interface.

Get your full version here
FOR FREE: *r.ashampoo.com/r.php?ri=qvwdvj0l1k&u=3920683&lk=lCR20hQQ

Click HERE for the free full version key
*www.ashampoo.com/dre.php?lk=lCR20hQQ&c=3920683&e=2543

Last edited:

smitfry

Right off the assembly line
This looks like a good free alternative to other image editing software. How good is it though? Any experienced users out there?
I have downloaded the programme and it looks good, but I cannot find a crop tool. Am I being a bit thick or is there a crop tool going under a different name?
smitfry

sakumar79

Technomancer
There are quite a few freeware alternative to image editing software... GIMP is perhaps the most famous... But it has a slightly high learning curve. My personal favourite is PhotoFiltre... It has a easy to use interface with most of the editing tools you will require for casual/non-professional use...

Arun

casanova

The Frozen Nova
Thx for shring but why did u give a page link in sone other language instead of english
get ur serial in a familiar lang
*www.ashampoo.com/frontend/registra...aH01Z6wFekorfea&cid=3920683&session_langid=20

OP
R

Ramakrishnan

The Researcher
casanova said:
Thx for shring but why did u give a page link in sone other language instead of english
get ur serial in a familiar lang
*www.ashampoo.com/frontend/registra...aH01Z6wFekorfea&cid=3920683&session_langid=20

In the browser that I am using, i.e, Firefox, the links that I have given appears in English only. BTW in which language is it visible?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom