Free IDN.se available until Dec. 31 at Loopia.se

Status
Not open for further replies.

champ_rock

champ_rock
hi guys .. this is for all those who wanted a FREE domain..

they r offering .se domains and ur domain name must contain characters such as ä, ö or å.

for more information please visit *www.namepros.com/idn-discussion/269137-free-idn-se-available-until-dec.html

reps appreciated..

OP
champ_rock

champ_rock

champ_rock
ya i know that is why i said u should check out *www.namepros.com/idn-discussion/269137-free-idn-se-available-until-dec.html for translation instructions

OP
champ_rock

champ_rock

champ_rock
dude the point is that u could use this as ur email id.. some nice 3 letter domain are availabe..

aj@möu.se (read mouse) might be an example

also, one more thing, atleast they r free.. and are generally being used for parking and earning some quick bucks :)

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
And who the hell would type those except people with swedish localed keyboards? Not really worth to get free, even.

eagle_y2j

Youngling
chalega spanish bhi chalega per kuch samaj mai nahi aara????

Can some1 register one acc for me also.....**goin to learn spanish soon**

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
i think there are better services than this like .tk,.uni.cc, .co.nr , .c-o.in.
ya they sound crap like .se but better service imo

OP
champ_rock

champ_rock

champ_rock
wells @eagle_y2j.. i will again request u to please visit *www.namepros.com/idn-discussion/269137-free-idn-se-available-until-dec.html theyhave mentioned the translation and the one by one steps to register the domains....

(i have mentioned this link for the 3rd time.. mods please note that i am in no way related or attached to that link owners.. :) :) although i wish i was.. :) )

it is like saying that suppose i have a domain www.ögg.se

therefore when i covert it i get www.xn--gg-eka.se which is exactly equivalent to the original domain.

therfore if i type www.xn--gg-eka.se in my browser then it will automatically take it as www.ögg.se only.. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom