Free Full Version! Serif WebPlus 7 worth £45!! <Get your copy now!>

Kiran.dks

Technomancer
Serif WebPlus 7
Full commercial app, worth £45
Create your own website for free!

:arrow: Download: Serif WebPlus 7
Size 38.8MB

Creating a simple web site doesn't have to involve mastering a complex development environment, learning CSS or XML, or ploughing your way through a manual that's the same size as your head. WebPlus 7 takes a different approach, closer to Serifs desktop publishing packages, which ensures you'll get an attractive site online with the minimum of effort.

Choose the Web Wizard option from the splash screen, for instance, and you'll be presented with a range of different templates for both business and personal sites. Pick your favourite, and customise it with details like your name, email address, titles for various pages, then complete the customisation by choosing a colour scheme.

when you're finished, WebPlus automatically generates the site, which will include several common pages ("About", "Photo Gallery" and "Links" for a personal site, say). If you don't need anything else, then completing the site is simply a matter of replacing the default text and images with your own.

If you'd like to get more creative, though, WebPlus has plenty of tools to help. There's LogoPlus, for instance, for designing fancy headings and text effects (similar to WordArt in Microsoft Office). You get libraries of graphical logos, flashes and backgrounds. And you can apply different colours, a range of gradient fills or transparencies just by one or two mouse clicks.

WebPlus is all about the visuals, so it's no surprise that there's a distinct lack of web development tools. It's mainly aimed at creating simple static HTML sites only. But if you have slightly more advanced needs, then click Insert > Web Object for some assistance: here you can add Java applets, or custom HTML code and Javascript for a little added interactivity.

Obtain a FREE serial code to turn Serif WebPlus 7 in to a full application. To do this, install the software and follow the instructions provided.

More Info: Click here

I got my copy.... Get yours soon!

koolbluez

Šupər♂ - 超人
Has anyone got it legally workin yet? For free...
Please verify & reply.

Nuthin's mentioned in the webpage pointed out. xcept this
Ignore the ‘time limited demo’ reference on this page. You need to obtain a serial code to turn Serif WebPlus 7 in to a full application. To do this, install the software and follow the instructions provided.
Never mentioned "FREE" (other than "FREE" DOWNLOAD)!!!

OP
Kiran.dks

Kiran.dks

Technomancer
Welcome everyone! :)
I think some are facing problem of getting serial number.
It is a full version and not trail version. You need a serial number for that. Get your free serial number after installation of the trial version. Just follow the procedure after installation.
To Ravi pintoo: There is no need to call US number! It is for upgrade to next higher version.

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
kiran after installation wen i run the app it opens a window which says register ur app ..... thr there is no hyperlink just says ... Call On ..... some nos. given then below it says give this info (installation no. and code) the the 3rd box is enter registration no. and the option of finish nothing else ..... whr to get the reg no .... b a little more precise than 'just follow the instructions'

n2casey

Super Hero - Super Powers
Ya Kiran. It doesn't give any option for free registration over internet.
Take a look at this screenshot

*img138.imageshack.us/img138/6098/webplusbi1.th.jpg

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
Kiran_tech_mania said:
Welcome everyone! :)
I think some are facing problem of getting serial number.
It is a full version and not trail version. You need a serial number for that. Get your free serial number after installation of the trial version. Just follow the procedure after installation.
To Ravi pintoo: There is no need to call US number! It is for upgrade to next higher version.
same problem with me also ..as the above two members have mentioned.PLz help ur to get full version.
U are saying to follow the produre after installation....but wht is the procedure to follow.I cant see any procedure,except calling to US

OP
Kiran.dks

Kiran.dks

Technomancer
Ok guys. I just now installed the downloaded copy. I also got hooked up there. You need to call +44 115 914 5479 and quote the Installation number and Code to them. Then they will give the Registeration number. This is done to avoid piracy. The generated Installation number and code is unique to the system.

I regret for the inconvenience caused.

Top Bottom