Free Ecommerce Provider

Status
Not open for further replies.

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
Get one Paypal marchent account... I think for that u will not gonna need * for ur domain as payment page will be process by Paypal...

with is option u will be able to receive Credit Card payment too there are hundreds of scripts and option available to intigrate the paypal system to ur site.. just visit playpal.com also hotscripts.com for those tools... :)

ahref

In the zone
Yes, there are many free shopping cart script available online use them, for payment gateway paypal is best

Rollercoaster

-The BlacKCoaT Operative-
-thread revival----------------------------------------

hi guys.. i wanted to ask if there is some online tutorial or
help pages that can guide me in setting up a payment option
on a small scale website. for only 2-3 products...

i know scripts and paypal have been recommended but i dont
know how to actually integrate them. i know html/xml/asp.net

i think i need to learn scripting, esp client side. javascript???

any help is welcome

ahref

In the zone
Create an account in paypal, they provide guide to integrate paypal with any type of site, whether it is php,asp or jsp. You need to know server side for integration, there is not much use of client side script for payment integration

Rollercoaster

-The BlacKCoaT Operative-
thanks guys.... i looked up the stuff on paypal. it is quite easy.

i had see OScommerce some time ago but completely forgot it. thanks for the refresher :)

victor_rambo

हॉर्न ओके प्लीज़
There are many open-source ecommerce solutions available.

If you are using LInux hosting, see if your web host has provided Fantastico de Luxe. It will give you various options about which ecommerce system to use. Once you choose, it will install in in just few clicks!

din

Tribal Boy
OSC is the best, but if you have only 2-3 products (less than 20), I do not think you will need such a big one.

You can make simple html pages and can use paypal code, paypal will handle the cart part. That will be the easiest one if you are not good in web programming.

If you are good in web programming like asp / php /perl etc, you can make a simple script of your own. Making a cart script using sessions will be easy. And there are a lot of opensource / free scripts which you can modify according to your needs.

Payment gateway - you can go for Paypal as its simple, easy to use and it is widely used all over the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom