Free Ad-free Web hosting???

Status
Not open for further replies.

deepak.krishnan

In the zone
Hello friends,
I would like to know if there is any site which offers a completely free and ad-free web hosting. Can you please help?
Deepak

sakumar79

Technomancer
Check out *www.freewebspace.net/ for listing of free web hosting... There are a few there that dont use ads... Do note that with such sites, it is often only a matter of time before they shut down because of maintenance costs... Ads are often the main source of revenue for free hosting sites...

Arun

thecyclone2k

In the zone
Finding and using ad-free hosts is just like living in a house which is not owned by you and you must be ready to be kicked by the landlord anyday!

OP
deepak.krishnan

deepak.krishnan

In the zone
tuxfan said:
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=30182
Hello friend
The link that u gave is meant for only those who have more than 250 posts. I have only 96 or so posts in here. So what can i do?

OP
deepak.krishnan

deepak.krishnan

In the zone
sakumar79 said:
Check out *www.freewebspace.net/ for listing of free web hosting... There are a few there that dont use ads... Do note that with such sites, it is often only a matter of time before they shut down because of maintenance costs... Ads are often the main source of revenue for free hosting sites...

Arun

Thanks
I tried the link but I need at least 100 MB ad-free hosting.

sakumar79

Technomancer
In the link i gave earlier, there is a box to filter based on size... Set it to 100 and you will get results with no ads also... Of the list, there are some listed here but not all...

afmu.com
frihost.com
000angels.com

Arun

tuxfan

Technomancer
UFO007 said:
Hello friend
The link that u gave is meant for only those who have more than 250 posts. I have only 96 or so posts in here. So what can i do?
This condition is kept to ensure that members with certain credibility and continued activity take advantage of this. I didn't want the same person to register 5 times and apply for it.

However, there is a workaround to this condition as I have already mentioned in that thread. Register a domain thru me. If you already have a domain, transfer it and pay for renewal. A small payment like this will ensure certain credibility of the person applying.

If after renewal and transfer, your domain expires after 3 yrs and you won't pay me anything for 3 yrs I don't mind. You may even transfer it back to wherever you want. Its ok with me! I only want an initial payment (or certain number of posts) to ensure certain seriousness of the person wanting free hosting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom