free acounting software

Status
Not open for further replies.

gsmsikar

Journeyman
hi

please tell me which is a good free acounting software for personal/individual accounts , like for only deatils of Inflow & Outflow of cash/credit to the accounts given//

but it should be freeware not shareware or trial/

thanks
please reply...

it_waaznt_me

Coming back to life ..
Well.. I dont have commerce background .. I always compare it to relational database so I cant be of help on that ...

casanova

The Frozen Nova
acemoney lite. you should find it in 101 freewares supplied in the anniversary issue of digit

visvo

Journeyman
i too recommend wings2000 if comes in terms of free software other wise tally and its versions are available at low prices through their new schemes so invest in it else there is a back door too.. but investing in legal copy is advisable if u living depends on it.

tuxfan

Technomancer
gsmsikar said:
i do use wings2000 but i am having some problem with it , is there anyone who can help me?
It depends on what kind of problem it is. Let me know. I will see if I can help you.

Anyway, this is just for information. A client is using a pirated version of Tally. Before 31st October he has to have his accounts audited and file the Income Tax return otherwise penalty is Rs. 100,000/-. Now all his data is corrupt!! He will have to either pay the penalty or somehow manage to re-enter all the data. They can't contact Tally Help for sure.

Tally 6.3 was availalbe for Rs. 5000 in March and I purchased it. Now I think it is somewhere near Rs. 10000. Is it advisable to save those 10000 and then run a chance of such hugh risk? Really, people at times don't weigh the pros and cons of using such critical pirated software. :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom