Free - A-one DVD Ripper [Just for today]

Status
Not open for further replies.

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Guys Giveawayoftheday.com is giving out A-one DVD ripper today. Here are the features. You got 2 hrs to make it your self ;)

A-one DVD Ripper is an up-to-date and powerful software. This handy tool allows you to watch your favorite movies on iPod/PSP/mobile phone/laptop/PDA anytime anywhere without carrying the discs with you. It is simple and easy to use - in a few clicks you can choose subtitles/audio track and customize output video and audio quality.

Key features:
Converts DVD to AVI,DivX,XviD;
Converts DVD to VCD,SVCD,MPEG by custom file size;
Converts DVD to iPod, PSP, 3GP, Pocket PC;
Supports choosing subtitle and audio track to rip;
Supports setting beginning and ending point to rip;
Supports ripping region protected DVD movies;
Supports ripping Macrovision protected DVD movies;
Support automatically shutting down your computer after a long time conversion.

Link for download page.

PS: I dont know where to put this one, reviews or software troubleshooting. mods pls clarify.:p

Last edited:
thnx ..............:) :)

but there is one problem ... i downloaded the zip file .... but after extracting i got only two files
1. Executable Setup file
2. Readme.txt (it says register with id and code provided )

but where is the registration id and serial no ....i cldnt find it .......:( :(

Last edited:
OP
RCuber

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
harryneopotter said:
thnx ..............:) :)

but there is one problem ... i downloaded the zip file .... but after extracting i got only two files
1. Executable Setup file
2. Readme.txt (it says register with id and code provided )

but where is the registration id and serial no ....i cldnt find it .......:( :(

there is a popup window which opens after the installation. Did you check it?

sakumar79

Technomancer
The files at Giveaway Of the Day website are typically zip files consisting of a Setup file, a Readme file and occasionally, a Activate (exe) file... If you have Activate file, you have to run it first with net connection. Then you run the Setup file... After checking with the website that the giveaway status is okay, the Setup file will install the software on the computer... No need to worry about product key, serial no., etc...

Arun

it contains only these two files (i.e. readme.txt and setup.exe) and after installation when i run the prog ..its asks for Username and serial no ... if i skip ...it runs in trial mode ..........

wat shld i do ???????????? only 50 mins remaining ... t downloaded it two times ....same result ......

@charan ..hw did u activated it ??????

OP
RCuber

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
^^There will be a popup window which shows the username and serial number.

Pls check your PM.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom