Foxconn Mobos for C2D ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

prashantmaxsteel

I ain't Parochial !
(1)What about Foxconn Motherboards, known for economical with power packed features ?

Can anyone please tell me ABOUT the latest mobos from the Foxconn stable AND their prices(Non SLI ver.) for Intel C2D procc from Mumbai?

What is the price of P965 and G965 mobos from them ?
( G9657MA-8EKRS2H, G9657MA-8KS2H, Q9657MC-8KRS2Hand others)

Which is the latest 945 mobos from them ?

I use my comp for documentation and other paper works, trying out diff games, car racing and GTA type games., music listening ==> Mild Gamer.
Is G965 or P965 reqd or should i go for a lower version ?

(2)which MSI or gigabyte or asus mobo comes for less than 5K ?
(3)Which is the best valu for money Mobo (C2D) for less than Rs 5k ?

PRICES from MUMBAI will be indeed helpful !!!

Last edited:

premsharma

In the zone
Foxconn 975X7AB-EKRS2H. This is based on 975 chipset and very best reviewed by Digit also. Descent overclocker and the price of arround 9000 for 975 board is unbelievable. Not sure whether this is with onboard graphics or not.

You can enquire about it at MediaTechIndia
022-26361111 info@mediatechindia.com

See if this thread is helpful to you: *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=53066

darklord

Cyborg Agent
premsharma said:
Foxconn 975X7AB-EKRS2H. This is based on 975 chipset and very best reviewed by Digit also. Descent overclocker and the price of arround 9000 for 975 board is unbelievable. Not sure whether this is with onboard graphics or not.

You can enquire about it at MediaTechIndia
022-26361111 info@mediatechindia.com

See if this thread is helpful to you: *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=53066

975X is a TOL Intel chipset,targetted at High End Motherboards and Server,Workstation Platforms.So the question of it having Onboard VGA does not arise ;)
MSI 975X Plat Ver 2.0 is a much better board compared to this Foxconn one and now it costs almost the same as this one :)

premsharma

In the zone
darklord said:
MSI 975X Plat Ver 2.0 is a much better board compared to this Foxconn one and now it costs almost the same as this one :)

You mean MSI 975X Platinum is 9000?? Then what about MSI 965 Platinum? What is the cost & tell me source, i would like to have it immediately.

darklord

Cyborg Agent
975X Plat is somewhere in that range and 965 Plat is around 8.5k or so.Check with your local MSI dealer.

premsharma

In the zone
darklord said:
975X Plat is somewhere in that range and 965 Plat is around 8.5k or so.Check with your local MSI dealer.

I don't have local MSI dealer here at my place. Therefore, can ypou give me contact details of such dealer who will give it for 8500. I checked over phone from Delhi dealer, and he says 9500+taxes+courier charges.

Guys are just quoting some fancy prices in latest hardwares prices and they are unrealistic. e.g MSI 965 Platinum is quoted there @ 6000 at Panchkula/ Chandigarh. I requested that guy many times but he fails to give contact details, that means the prices he mentioned are fake.

digiFriend

In the zone
premsharma : just visit the link below before you buy 975 chipset motherboard.
there is good comparision between 965 and 975 chipset. it will help you in your selection.

*techreport.com/reviews/2007q1/msi-core2/index.x?pg=1

darklord

Cyborg Agent
^^ 975X is better for overall performance because of the tight internal chipset latencies.Hence 975X is a PITA chipset to overclock.965 has relaxed internal chipset timings hence it clocks much easily.Clock to clock,975 PWNS the 965 chipset. ;)

premsharma

In the zone
digiFriend said:
premsharma : just visit the link below before you buy 975 chipset motherboard.
there is good comparision between 965 and 975 chipset. it will help you in your selection.

*techreport.com/reviews/2007q1/msi-core2/index.x?pg=1

I am not planning 975, one of my relative wants. I for myself may choose HDMI board based on (AMD 690G). They are already out by MSI and Asus. Presently MSI has micro ATX form of this board and ATX is being released in Apr 2007, waiting for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom