Four Digit Special Issues in a year from now on...

Status
Not open for further replies.

rajivnedungadi

In the zone
Yes, you read it right. As per the new subscription form, it says that Digit would give 4 Special issues worth Rs.200/- in a year, so its not just going to be in June and December but the special issues would be more frequent.

Anyone has any idea when would the other two special issues come through?

OP
rajivnedungadi

rajivnedungadi

In the zone
Any idea when the other two special issues would be released? Its 7 months passed in the year but just 1 special issue so far

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
Hey dont ill-talk digit.It rox. Paper prices have gone up and so has the cost of printing. I amsurprised that the mag ahasnt shot up their normal prices to 200 and the special edition prices to 500. Shocking. Guys, we should appreciate digit's endeavour in keeping up to the times and not falling apart.

Anyone with me?? :p

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
I can buy a 1GB RAM module by saving two months special edition price (500)

lolz..

OP
rajivnedungadi

rajivnedungadi

In the zone
As per the Digit Subscription form, they say that there are 4 special issues. But in the past 1 year (12 months), we have just seen 3 special issues, one in June 2008, one in Oct 2008 and one in Dec 2008. Digit still need to clear when the fourth one would be because they have been taking the subscription money as per 4 special issues a year...

sujoyp

Grand Master
huh 4 Rs.200 editions only good for those who dont have net access....others dont even need 1....

OP
rajivnedungadi

rajivnedungadi

In the zone
huh 4 Rs.200 editions only good for those who dont have net access....others dont even need 1....

Thats true to an extend. I pay Rs.850/- for a 128 Kbps unlimited connection and download stuff worth 20 GB a month. Where as I get similar stuff for Rs.200/- on 2 or more DVDs. That certainly makes a difference. Rs.850/- is excluding the electricity charges of Rs.7/- per unit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom