Forum Improvement Suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Diyar plij tell me about this :conspiracy:

Why does it give error of double posting whenever I post a reply but the reply is posted anyway.

Krow

Crowman
Diyar plij tell me about this :conspiracy:

Why does it give error of double posting whenever I post a reply but the reply is posted anyway.
AFAIK, it is a bug in the code which makes random double posts. To prevent that from happening and to curb the threat of spammers, a 30 second time limit between two posts was introduced. So you can make only one post every 30 seconds and the double post error is because of the bug in the code. :eek:

n00buddy

Right off the assembly line
Hii all,
I am n00buddy. I am facing a problem i am not able to open a new thread in any of the forums :sad:. I have activated my account, but am not able to open a thread the message i get when i try to open a thread is :

Quote:
n00buddy, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
Log Out Home

I am sorry if this seems like a spam but i can't start a thread so i had to post this somewhere so i though this might be the right place.
Please Help.

Thank you.

n00buddy

Right off the assembly line
^now you can post, just reply once somewhere, it's stated when you sign up

Thankx Anorion for the reply, but i have posted two replies one in this and the other in introduce yourself but i have got this just now :

*i221.photobucket.com/albums/dd103/dheerajpant/Digit.jpg

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
wow.. Krish theme is back.
I love it.

Thanks admins, but it is little late.

---------- Post added at 10:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:45 PM ----------

Few Quick suggestions:
1) Remove ads/banners from sidebar.
2) Instead use ads after first post and second/ second last post.

hot zubs

live life king like...
i had made a new thread almost a week back in the bazaar section regarding the sale of my ipod nano and Microsoft combo, y the heck is it not visible til now:banghead:
wats wrong with it:flu-weird2:
can any mod plz upload it:hissyfit:

OP
kalpik

kalpik

In Pursuit of "Happyness"
^^ Thread approved. Please add images. Also, in future, PM me for approving threads on Bazaar.

hot zubs

live life king like...
^^^
oh thanx a lot Kalpik :thumbs:
finally after a long long wait its approved:grin:
i hav added d images and wil keep dat in mind in the future...

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Ok, I want two things.

First, make "must watch movies..." thread a sticky. Come on, its the most long lasting thread in TDF for chit-chat. photography is made sticky, can't it be? Why ignore movies? just because it is looked upon for time pass only. Please its time you give the thread its due :-D :p

Second: Why can't we have thread on torrent site invitation alerts? All forums (reputed ones too) have one such... why can't we?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom