Formatting Symbion Phones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

shyamno

Ambassador of Buzz
Is there any special strings through which we can format the whole symbion OS of Nokia ??

Tech Geek

Wise Old Owl
This is a trial software.
Oxygen phone manager
*www.bestsoftware4download.com/soft...ger-for-symbian-phones-download-uucavopu.html

mayneu

Journeyman
pathiks said:
*#7370# and *#7780# .,..
or use the 3 key format... green,*,3 key together
just to add one more key, instead of holding 3 u can hold red button along with greeen & *..... then switch off. while switching it on, make sure that u have pressed all the three buttons at a time for roughly 1min....or till it shows up the startup screen or welcome screen like nokia.... then it will ask for date and select city etc.... hope that solved ur problem.....

dissel

Cyborg Agent
Little bit offtopic :

Is there any way to clear the software log....I mean all software entry that I installed earlier in the phone listed in the application manager log.

After formatiing the mem card I can't delete those entries...It proably situated in the phone mem.

Any Idea ?

Pathik

Google Bot
goto c/system/install/install.log... copy it and ad rename it to .txt...
edit the entries u want to delete.... also keep a backup copy of it.... if u delete the wrong things it ll get corrupted...
by trial n error u shd understand it...

dissel

Cyborg Agent
pathiks said:
goto c/system/install/install.log... copy it and ad rename it to .txt...
edit the entries u want to delete.... also keep a backup copy of it.... if u delete the wrong things it ll get corrupted...
by trial n error u shd understand it...

Ok how i reach there....If I go via PC-Suite's phone browser there is nothing OR If through phone's Organizer>file manager>Phone memory>install there is nothing.

I can't get the install.log.

K

krazyfrog

^^ Typically this requires one to have either FExplorer or Smartfileman installed on their phone. But since you have a 3250, you can't install these. Try installing ProfiMail from www.lonelycatgames.com (install the correct version for your phone from the downloaded .exe file). Then use the ProfiExplorer that gets installed along with it and follow the steps given by @pathiks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom