Forceware 169.21 released,Download now!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harvik780

ToTheBeatOfUrHeart
Along with NVIDIA's new 8800 GTS 512 MB release NVIDIA also unveils a new ForceWare driver, revision build 169.21.

* Added support for GeForce 8800 GTS 512 GPU.
* Recommended driver for the latest DirectX 9, DirectX 10, and OpenGL applications.
* Numerous game and application compatibility fixes. Please refer to the release documentation for more information on features, driver fixes, and known issues.

Download 32-Bit XP

Download 64-Bit XP

Download 32-Bit Vista

Download 64-Bit Vista

OP
H

Harvik780

ToTheBeatOfUrHeart
These have yet not been WHQL certified but they are WHQL candidate.Which means nvidia is waiting for microsoft to certify them as WHQL.

andy_65_in

Padawan
hi harvik will this forceware enable me to run win 98 compatible combat sims on my vista basic OEM laptop. i am a newbie please advice.i have nvidia geforce ge 6150 graphic card with 1 gb ram and 120 gb hdsk

OP
H

Harvik780

ToTheBeatOfUrHeart
^^For that read the release notes of this driver for support.And run the combat Sims in windows 98 compatibility mode in vista.

deathvirus_me

Wise Old Owl
Drivers are not good .. AA doesn't work with any UE3.0 title , including UT3 .. and i lost loads of res. and refresh rates .. performance is hardly noticeably better than the 163.17's .... so rolled back ...

OP
H

Harvik780

ToTheBeatOfUrHeart
I already posted how to get AA to work with these on Guru3d.
It works for me in all games using nhancer.
Currently nhancer supports all 169.xx driver versions so there is no reason it shouldn't work.

Do this-
Before installing the driver uninstall nhancer.
Delete the registry backups for nhancer in the following directory (C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data)
Install the driver
Install nhancer it should work now but obviously u'll have to recreate the profiles.

Last edited:

deathvirus_me

Wise Old Owl
^^ Did that already ;) ... didn't work anyway :( .. maybe its just me , coz i surely do detailed installs :p ... anyway .. can't miss the res. :p ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom