for those that want a dream gaming system

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Yup Man Sure Is a Eye Popping Config.....Well Now A Small Prayer to be Made :roll: PLzzz Plzzzz God Need A Pc Config like That for a while and Even such Money Capacity......Ok now Back to earth Well buddy An Excellent Config but adds up to be A Mammoth Amount.....so just One question any Buyers or Financers Available..... :D

DKant

In the zone
????? It's a dam old config! Fx-51? FX-55 is out now! And 9800XT ain't no longer the king. Plus 2GB RAM sounds more like XTREEEM! :D

Guess it came at the fag end of a tiring "Rendezvous with Google". ;)

Or maybe it's just the wrong page that's getting loaded...:?

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
DKant said:
????? It's a dam old config! Fx-51? FX-55 is out now! And 9800XT ain't no longer the king. Plus 2GB RAM sounds more like XTREEEM! :D

Guess it came at the fag end of a tiring "Rendezvous with Google". ;)

Or maybe it's just the wrong page that's getting loaded...:?

Well That Way i can say even 8 GB DDR Ram on a Gigabyte K8v Mobo would be the most Extreme and enough to blow ur brains out.......and yeah Even Geforce Ultra 6800 to be more Precise Would Really Heat Things Up But yea ATI Does end up Better.....The point is mate technology changes as u blink and u can never cope up so Relax for a while man and Think of it as a dream Gaming Pc For India Atleast where u find very Less of this Configs or rather such Hardware(Most have to be imported :lol: ).....anyways Peace :D

hey icecoolz,
i have got 2600+ athlon xp cpu and i am getting only 1.2 ghz @100mhz and i cant even increse my fsb speed in my bios as i don't have the option itself and only have the option for DRAM only.tell me how do get it 2.2ghz.i have 256mb ram ,asus A7V8X-MX.
i have seen external frequency slot in my motherboard and can i give external frequency to my cpu?

OP
I

icecoolz

Cyborg Agent
Santosh Halemani said:
hey icecoolz,
i have got 2600+ athlon xp cpu and i am getting only 1.2 ghz @100mhz and i cant even increse my fsb speed in my bios as i don't have the option itself and only have the option for DRAM only.tell me how do get it 2.2ghz.i have 256mb ram ,asus A7V8X-MX.
i have seen external frequency slot in my motherboard and can i give external frequency to my cpu?

ur mobo is the bottleneck. There are basically two components when it comes to OCing. First the CPU needs to be unlocked. And then the mobo has to support FSB increase and also multiplier increase. If it supports VCore increase also then its cool. My mobo is one of the higher end one and hence I can OC it as much. My Barton can go upto 3ghz however I need a good cooling solution for that. Stock cooling alone will not do. Bu the strange this is that ur CPU should be running at 1.91 ghz and not at 1.2 check the AMD website thats the stock speed. Try to see if you can update ur BIOS also. This might give you more OC options.

DKant

In the zone
allwyndlima said:
Well That Way i can say even 8 GB DDR Ram on a Gigabyte K8v Mobo would be the most Extreme and enough to blow ur brains out.

:D! Sure would! In fact it would blow my guts and pockets out as well! :D

Geforce Ultra 6800 to be more Precise Would Really Heat Things Up But yea ATI Does end up Better..

U cld get the 6600GT for the same amount of money (I mean as much as the 9800XT)!

Think of it as a dream Gaming Pc For India Atleast where u find very Less of this Configs..

True..Very true :|

But I wld still back 1gig RAM...a realistic dream :D

hey icecoolz,
i think now my cpu runs at 2ghz and not 1.9.i did it using the dsw switch on the board reading the manual.i have used all the fsb 166mhz.(333mhz).board(a7v8x-mx,asus).do u thing i can get some more fsb!!!!!! :wink:

freshseasons

King of my own Castle
How come a good System like this just have Windows xp Home edition..
Definatly with the high lan configuration tell will want the full network configuration support one will want with windows Professional
Good to learn that there exists Sony Trinition 21' monitor ...ideally one envisages a TV when talking sony monitor 21 inches monitor. Any one got a link or picture..please .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom