For Sale two XFX 8600GT(s) 256MB GDDR3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harvik780

ToTheBeatOfUrHeart
For Sale two XFX 8600GT(s) 256MB GDDR3 with copy of Bill

For sale are my three months old XFX 8600GT(s) bought from rashi.

Specs of each - Geforce 8 series G84 core,DirectX 10,256MB GDDR3,32 shader processors,8 ROPs,80nm fabrication,540Mhz core/1188Mhz shader/700Mhz Memory,PCI-Express 1.1,SLI ready,PV-T84J-UDF7.

For more info visit www.xfxforce.com or www.nvidia.com

Reason For Sale - Upgraded to XFX 8800GT 512MB Alpha Dog Edition

Details of Use - Both cards were used for three months in a SLI setup.The cards were also overclocked but within safe limits to 675Mhz core/1566Mhz Shader/860Mhz memory after being pasted with artic cooling MX-2 thermal compound.There was no voltage modding done on these cards(Its not possible to alter voltage via Bios mod,its just a superstition).Since these cards are the UDF7 version i have stress tested these cards for over 9Hrs using ATI tool with no errors.

The buyer will get all the accessories intact which came with the box.This includes Lost Planet Extreme Condition DVD,DVI to VGA dongle,S-Video cable,manuals,driver CD etc.

Some Pics of the two cards -

*www.imgx.org/files/11624_jdxhn/8600GT%28s%29%20Front.jpg

*www.imgx.org/files/11625_ntwi6/DSC00016.JPG

You might even get your warrenty intact if you lie to Rashi that this card wasn't overclocked :D or just keep quiet.Original Bill cannot be provided because it also has mention of purchase of other products.

Price of Each Card - Rs 3,800

Extra charges - Courier charge as applicable.

wizrulz

GUNNING DOWN TEAMS
ur location please......
as u have mentioned boston- newyork...and i have no plans to get it couriered from there :D

rajananna

Right off the assembly line
Demand? Would u recommend SLI'ng it? or should I go in for a DX 10.1 when it comes out. DX 10 is not doing to be much of a gaming platform.

OP
H

Harvik780

ToTheBeatOfUrHeart
The method used for o'cing was via bios modding.The tool used to modify the bios was NiBiTor 3.7/3.6.The tool used for flashing was nvflash.The firmware has been reflashed to original on both cards.I will again state that changing voltages via GPU bios modding is currently not possible.Maybe this feature will be available in Geforce 9 series but currently its not possible.1.32V is the default core voltage for an 8600GT for 3D performance level.

sabret00the

Youngling
I'am interested in both the cards for SLI setup on my P5N32 E SLI...bro your cards will be taken good care off...Choto Cheeta called me few minutes back and told me about this deal...hold the cards for sometime...I guess Choto Cheeta will get in touch with you on my behalf...coz he will take over my Zeb 8600GT then...for me why I'am interested is because there are 2 cards of identical make...perfect for SLI...

OP
H

Harvik780

ToTheBeatOfUrHeart
Offer has been closed for a user.I have pm'ed him.The reason was asking awkward questions and suspicion of him being a fresh stock with only a few posts.

Well the price is not negotiable for the obvious reason it being already too low.
If i do not get a proper interest the offer will be closed and i'll be keeping the cards.

sabret00the

Youngling
^^^ sounds reasonable to me...gimme one day...lemme think a bit more...although running a bit less on cash...still this is a good offer indeed...

OP
H

Harvik780

ToTheBeatOfUrHeart
I am really amazed at the offers I'm getting.Do you people think i am that big a fool as to lower the price even further.
Price is not negotiable.

OP
H

Harvik780

ToTheBeatOfUrHeart
Offer will be closed tonight after 12:00 am.

Edit : Offer closed early.This thread will be either locked or deleted.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom