For Gaming!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zen

Broken In
Should i get a 8400GS or another 1GB of Ram basically for gaming and graphic work, which one would be a better choice?

Not looking for a long term solution, just for 6-8mths...

my config :
-----------
Amd 4200
1Gb 667mhz
m2nmx-se MB, 6150 onboard gfx

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
hmm... there wont be a Huge Differnce between 8400 GS and Nvidia 6150 :) ... pro gamers would be able to suggest u better, I have and have used both... few Facts as a Really weakend gamer and a tester have seen that yes games runs better on 8400 GS but its not worth to replace 6150 onboard :p

So Buy a 1 GB DDR-2 667 MHz :) wait to increase ur budget to get atleast 8600 GT dont think bellow that :p

xbonez

NP : Crysis
if u think u'll be able to up ur budget soon, then get the ram now and go for the 860 later as choto said

however, if u're budget is fixed, then definitely go for the 8400GT. the performance increase in games from 6150 to 8400 will be much greater than 1gb ram to 2gb ram

OP
Zen

Zen

Broken In
hmm, i just want to play halflife2/quake 4/and Stalker at medium res. with effects on. i usually play at 800x600 so it doesnt require a heavy duty gfx card, ive already played these games on my old fx5200 but sluggish and slow :[

and yup my budget is fixed atm. till 8mths

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom