For all those who think that they know/don't know about graphic cards performance

Status
Not open for further replies.

akshayt

Wise Old Owl
I have noticed that people here talk a lot, but know ntohing and only mislead, nothing else.

Please check here
hardocp.com
tomshardware.com
xbitlabs.com, gives higher scores and you should expect only a fraction of the fps they give(maybe half or so, maybe lower
fringsquad

All these may not be perfect, but much better than what majority if not all I have seen here know.

supersaiyan

In the zone
umm... excuse me but half the ppl here actually refer to these sites. i won't be surprised if half of the world refers to them to assemble their own rig. and talking about the frames per second, well all the gfx cards are tested on ultra high end cpus to avoid bottleneck,so that a complete analysis can be given. But once in every 3 months one of these sites actually builds up a mid range set up and test the gfx cards. the results are only 3 to 10 fps lower.i have a amd 3500+ with a 7600gt,with 1 gb of ddr1 corsair 400mhz and i bought the 7600gt after checking out the sites u r talking about plus some more, and the results i get are maximum 10 fps lower thats it.
so pls think before u post anything like this again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom