For All Online UT Gamers......

Status
Not open for further replies.

p_d5010

Journeyman
Hi friends,
Well now most of us are having broadband connection at our home, so those who love to play unreal tournament 2004 online, please add me in your yahoo messenger, so that all of us can play against each other and have fun.......my yahoo id is p_d5009
Hope to get new contenders soon........

Stalker

Padawan
first tell me, i will be taking a 500 plan with 1 gb free download limit, how many MB's per second will be wasted to play UT 2004??

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
MysticHalo said:
You'll have to rent a server for that...unless u own one urself:rolleyes:
Whatever you are talking about...

I can play the UT [99-2000(GOTY)] one too, if someone starts it here that is. And I think XFire is enough for it too, no need for Hamachi at all...

MysticHalo

Your Maker.
QwertyManiac said:
Whatever you are talking about...

I can play the UT [99-2000(GOTY)] one too, if someone starts it here that is. And I think XFire is enough for it too, no need for Hamachi at all...

Indian servers are laggy,plus not much better ping. I prefer aussie instagib servers...or probably they are the only choice :(

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
Arre... hamachi doesnt require a server, if you have a pingrate of 200~ (anysite and over hamachi) it'll be as good as lan gets !

MysticHalo

Your Maker.
QwertyManiac said:
Arre... hamachi doesnt require a server, if you have a pingrate of 200~ (anysite and over hamachi) it'll be as good as lan gets !
Never tried one, y dont u setup ne?

SolidSnake

Broken In
MysticHalo said:
Indian servers are laggy,plus not much better ping. I prefer aussie instagib servers...or probably they are the only choice :(

You play on Aussie Instagib Servers? Me too...:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom