Football fans Hurry!!

Which of the following is your favorite?

• Pro-evolution Soccer 4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Club Football 2005

• Real football is the best

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

godisreallygreat

Right off the assembly line
Hi all football fans. This is the first poll I am conducting.All the football fans reply and make your vote count.ee ya guys ( gals?)

Gaurav

In the zone
Although i hav'nt played the 2005 version but as far as FIFA soccer is concerned it has some really cool graphics. When i'll upgrade my PC i will definitely try this game. currently have to be satisfied with FIFA 2003. :(

Rohit do you just play computer games? You dont have any excersice? I think god meant by real that the football we play near our houses, parks, schools, colleges, etc Was it that?

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
thierryhenry_me said:
Rohit do you just play computer games? You dont have any excersice? I think god meant by real that the football we play near our houses, parks, schools, colleges, etc Was it that?

what the :shock: :shock:

is it just me or even some other ppl have trouble understandin what u quoted :lol:

ok well let me sorta pharse rohits post....he said he hasnt played the rest games mentioned in the category i.e. Pro-Evo Soccer and Club Football manager and i think he knew what god meant by real football and he was just quotin on the title he liked in the poll :wink:

Now let me ask u sometin from ur post
thierryhenry_me said:
You dont have any excersice?
what kinda question was that :? :?

ahhh...forget it.....lets just get back to the poll....Graphic and Gameplay wise Pro-Evo Soccer 4 baby.....(pssst....aint a big football fan :wink:)

vysakh

Padawan
i havent played fifa 2005 demo and it rocks. a lot of improvements have been made on it compared to its predecessor euro 04

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
Well I hv played Fifa series for quite a long time now rite from FIFA-99,FIFA-2000,FIFA-2003,FIFA-2004 and the latest in its categories of Improvements FIFA-2005.

Well the EA wallas r doin a good job interms of tuning up the GRAPHICS and the GAME DIFFICULTY.

The earlier versions only concentrated on scoring GOALS (like the FIFA-99) series but from 2000 onwards(i mean FIFA-2000) they hv included graphics as an integral part of game development.

FIFA-2004 concentrated on OFF-THE -BALL-CONTROL while FIFA-2005 has laid emphasis on ON-THE-BALL and FIRST TOUCH CONTROL properties.And tell u wat both of them hv sum really gr8 graphics.But a lot of SIMILARITIES between the 2004 and the 2005 versions.

But nevertheless FIFA-2005 ROCKS !!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :wink:

cool_dude_prav

In the zone
Man I feel tat FIFA 2005 is very realistic...

Esp. compared to FIFA 2003 where yoiu can easily enter the Goal Area wheras in 2005 it is a bit difficult. even in Easy mode...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom