Follow Up - Please Help - Problem Reliance data card an HP laptop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

arnabkrde

Right off the assembly line
Please Help - Problem Reliance data card an HP laptop.

Hi,

This is Arnab from Mumbai. Recently I have bought HP dv2002 pavilion laptop. I have one PCI slot and one Express Card slot in the laptop.

I contacted Reliance Customer Care. I want to use mobile internet. I told them that I have HP dv2002 pavilion laptop. Customer care told me that I can use Data card on My Laptop (Which was wrong). Customer Care never specified that I will not be able to use Data Card on My Laptop.
Representative came and collected check and documents. He also never told that ZTE card will not fit into my laptop. Verification is also done.

After Delivery, I found the card is not suitable for my laptop. I contacted Customer care several times. They refused to help.

Can anybody please suggest what to do next? Is any converter available so that I can use the Reliance Data Card.

Last edited:

Sourabh

Laptoping
You are screwed, royally! All the service providers have only PCMCIA data cards. Your laptop has ExpressCard slot. So, there is nothing much you can do about this now. No converters exist. All I can think of is to auction or sell it off. How big is the damage?

Did ya expect Customer Care to really look into your laptop specifications? They dont have any technical knowledge whatsoever. I still recollect the first and only time when I got in touch a few years ago to configure Rconnect when it was newly launched.

Moral: Do your study before making a purchase.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom