FM radio application for N60 series

Status
Not open for further replies.

gdatuk

Ambassador of Buzz
hi can some one give me the link for the FM radio application for nokia 6600/6670 series
thanks

OP
gdatuk

gdatuk

Ambassador of Buzz
hi..this application is wap based..
i need a standalone radio application..a regular fm radio..
i heard it is available..just need to find it..help pls

enjoy

Journeyman
dIgItaL_BrAt said:
if u want to listen to fm on the 6600,ur only option is to buy a headset with an FM receiver built in.

Can u give me some link of such hardware. I am interested in buying it. And are you sure it will work with Nokia 6600.. Anyone tested it ???

Charley

Just Do It
enjoy said:
dIgItaL_BrAt said:
if u want to listen to fm on the 6600,ur only option is to buy a headset with an FM receiver built in.

Can u give me some link of such hardware. I am interested in buying it. And are you sure it will work with Nokia 6600.. Anyone tested it ???

U cud get that from the dealer where u bought ur handset, they have it as accessories.

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
enjoy said:
I guess 6600 doesn't has FM Radio facility... then how will this software help ???
Hmmm... it uses GPRS I said that b4. We wont get FM stations that we get with our rs. 40 FM reciever. We get world music and foreign stations.

Charley

Just Do It
enjoy said:
Well I am frm Jaipur and my Dealer has no idea regarding such device.

:lol: Try getting in touch with big mobile dealers in ur area. Small dealers dont keep it as it doesnt sell fast.

It is a common accessory .

OP
gdatuk

gdatuk

Ambassador of Buzz
such recievers are available only for series 40 phones. they are not yet available for s60. if anyone come accross it..can u give details thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom