flash websites cannot be opened!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dittualex

Broken In
see,
i cannot view certain websites.when the window is open,an outline comes and then it stops there.
no blocks are done by any antivirus.
hw can I solve it?????
i think the flash websites are the problems.
plzzzz help meee

ishaan

Padawan
download the latest version of flash

or u can just insert the digit cd or dvd and in the screen ware u gotta clik i agree/disagree, dere is a link wich will install flash player 8 for u

dat shud load em fine

btw, in mozilla and IE, flash has 2 installed seperately

anandk

Distinguished Member
also check if ur browser is 'set' to block flash content. or in u r using spywareblaster check that too.

best if u download the latest (i think 8) version of it.

Ravi+ish

Journeyman
well.. i hav seen ppl have this problem even if... they had alll of the above advises taken... honestly speaking i don't know what else to do... MAAAAYYYYYYBBBBEEEEE the installation of the Flash ... i mean the creation software by macromedia helps... but there's a big mayb.
So, i when i have no soln. i wud suggest.... format and reinstall.... which is always hard to do.... but CAn be good if you have not dun that for a LLLOOOOONNNGGG time!! :D

ishaan

Padawan
dude dont reformat for lousy prob like dis...if u reinstall flash n it still dont work, or those browser settings, then just reinstall ur browsers

update ur windows also, update display drivers...

or get a copy of flash mx or something...not the player i mean the whole software wich is used 2 create flash files n install that...then u can uninstall it also but all the important browser components will remain

most prob u wont hafta do dese frantic measures but seriously dis prob aint worth a reformat

unless u got loadsa other probs n u dont mind backin up ur data n reinstalling evrything, dont reformat

Ravi+ish

Journeyman
ishaan said:
dude dont reformat for lousy prob like dis...if u reinstall flash n it still dont work, or those browser settings, then just reinstall ur browsers

update ur windows also, update display drivers...

or get a copy of flash mx or something...not the player i mean the whole software wich is used 2 create flash files n install that...then u can uninstall it also but all the important browser components will remain

most prob u wont hafta do dese frantic measures but seriously dis prob aint worth a reformat

unless u got loadsa other probs n u dont mind backin up ur data n reinstalling evrything, dont reformat

i said the same thing... to try to reinstall the whole software by macromedia.... And after that... when u don't know anythign else,,, and,,,are desperate to get it fixed,,, there is the ramban!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom