1. Hey Guest Did you know you can win an Honor 10 phone worth ₹33,000 and an additional ₹70,000 in paytm vouchers, just by replying to some threads and taking part in the discussions happening in the Honor Hub?

What are you waiting for? Start commenting and start winning! Remember to read the instructions posted here.

Dismiss Notice

FLASH.OCX Problem

Discussion in 'QnA (read only)' started by LittleMouse, May 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LittleMouse

LittleMouse New Member

I need a little [URGENT] help regarding flash.ocx problem on my PC [located at Institution Lab.]. Its like this :
    I have a project on which I need some Flash, so I made it and embebed through ShockWave Flash Control [software : VB 6], today I installed ppt to flash converter [showman from January Digit DVD], after I install and Uninstalled it from the system, having lunch break. After finished, I faced some problem saying that, flash.ocx is not found. I make a repair [copied that file from my friend's machine and replaced my file]. But the problem persist. I don't run and Restore activity on my PC. A little later, I happened to know that all file based file on my PC is not working. I have Sothink Glanda, some SWF games, anything that use swf thing don't work.

PC configuration here:
    IBM Lenovo ThinkCentre
    P4 3.06 GHz
    Windows XP Pro SP2
    256 MB

I need to fix this problem fast, so GUYS a BIG [HUGE] help needed in very URGENTLY..

2. rajas700

rajas700 New Member

3. OP
    OP
    LittleMouse

LittleMouse New Member

Thnxx bro. its a great help. Infact its a new knowledge.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.