Flash 10 Released

Status
Not open for further replies.

D@rekills4

In the zone
Flash 10 Released, Introduces 3D Acceleration

Adobe today announced the release of Flash Player 10. Interactive designers and developers can leverage the new expressive features and visual performance improvements in Flash Player 10 for unprecedented creative control to deliver the most compelling Web applications, interactive content and high quality video to users across multiple browsers and all major operating systems.

“Designers and developers know if they deliver video, online games, rich Internet applications (RIAs) and other interactive experiences using Adobe Flash Player, they can reliably reach the entire Web,” said David Wadhwani, general manager and vice president of the Platform Business Unit at Adobe.

“Flash Player 10 continues to set the pace for Internet innovation, and we’re excited to see how the community is already using it to create an entirely new class of experiences not previously achievable on the Web.”

Adobe Flash Player 10 builds on the capabilities of the world’s most pervasive application runtime with new support for custom filters and effects, native 3D transformation and animation, advanced audio processing, and GPU hardware acceleration. Building on over 25 years of Adobe expertise with text, the highly flexible new text engine in Flash Player 10 provides interactive designers and developers with more text layout options and better creative control.

Download Link: *www.adobe.com/go/EN_US-H-GET-FLASH

OP
D@rekills4

D@rekills4

In the zone
Lol Error

I got Flash Player 10
I tried signing in the chat from Yahoo Mail Beta version and it gave me a error!!

*i33.tinypic.com/2mg714o.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom