First ever Half life 2 expension: Aftermath

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

gxsaurav

newwin is reporting that the first ever half life 2 expension pack is under the making & will be out by summer

*www.eurogamer.net/article.php?article_id=58579

Hmm, good comopotition in Expension apck market, now if only Crytek can release one..

[lokesh]

Journeyman
Wow wow wow....really cool one...
Then what happens to half life 3, i think it will be released next year. I can't wait till this expansion pack is released.. :)

blade_runner

Cyborg Agent
gxsaurav said:
newwin is reporting that the first ever half life 2 expension pack is under the making & will be out by summer

*www.eurogamer.net/article.php?article_id=58579

Hmm, good comopotition in Expension apck market, now if only Crytek can release one..

Well a crytek expansion is probably in the works. Saw it somewhere dont remember right now

Nemesis

Wise Old Owl
Damn Valve!!! They are planning to release only via Steam. May not be the smartest move. When will Valve realize that Steam is a big pain and doesn't do anything to enhance your gaming experience? Rather, it just mars what is otherwise an excellent game. The pain you have to go through just to start the game!!! And now you have to download the game from the Steam servers??? Valve, this is a huge mistake.

ctrl_alt_del

A Year Closer To Heaven
What? There will be no CD version? Thats really a bad move on Valve's part. Does Valve still thinks that Steam is unbreachable. Is it still under the illusion that by enforcing Steam, it will be able to curb piracy? What utter rubbish is this! The only anti-piracy technology that seems to be working at this moment is Starforce. Valve is certain to loose more customers this way.

borg

In the zone
So what are people with not so fast net connections to do.

I have a suggestion for valve. They can take their expansion & shove it up their ***

NikhilVerma

Padawan
Valve is actually causing a boon in piracy...

Even the poeple who legally bought HL2 sought for pirated copies so that they can play it without "Steaming pile of Sh!T".....

ctrl_alt_del

A Year Closer To Heaven
borg said:
So what are people with not so fast net connections to do.
They are assuming that all the gamers have a fast net connection at home or they can lug there systems to someone who has one. As for us, they dont give a damn if we ever get to play the game.

Lets talk about the real thing. According to a news item at www.halflife2.net the expansion may not feature Gordon although Alyx will be there. As for the Combine, the citadel has fallen and City17 is going to blast out.You will now have to fight some of the creatures that you saw at the end of the game

ctrl_alt_del

A Year Closer To Heaven
Here is a sneek peek at Aftermath...
*img141.echo.cx/img141/5619/1113608385aftermathsneakpeek1q.th.jpg

the expansion may not feature Gordon although Alyx will be there
Btw, Steampowered.com says...

We also promised a sneak peek into work on Half-Life 2: Aftermath. Here is a shot from that, the continuation of Gordon Freeman’s adventures that we'll be releasing as an episode later this summer.

So we might see Gordon after all.

sandeeprao

Broken In
guys HL2 doesn't work for me cause i have only a 128mb ram.is there any way by which i can make HL2 work on my comp.hey ram help me!.by the way i have a 64mb geforce 4 mx 420 card.

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
u need at least 256 mb of ram to enjoy it, playing it on 128 mb ram will feel more like a punishment

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
new screens from aftermath

*pcmedia.gamespy.com/pc/image/article/607/607426/half-life-2-aftermath-20050425024216496.jpg

*pcmedia.gamespy.com/pc/image/article/607/607426/half-life-2-aftermath-20050425024216121.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom