Firewall Suggestion

Status
Not open for further replies.

bharathbala2003

why need title?
try ZONE ALARM

its one of the best free firewalls u can get.. else if u on XP upgrade ya machine to SP2 and u get inbuilt windows firewall

shwetanshu

Cyborg Agent
he already has SP2 bharatbala, yeah Zone Alarm is the best and also get a good spyware removal tool like Ad-Aware or Spybot.

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
Discussed abt it, many times.
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=9611
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=6875

The best freeware firewall IMO is kerio and zone alarm.

Kerio:
*www.kerio.com/us/kpf_download.html
Zone alram:
*www.zonelabs.com/za_download_1.htm

bharathbala2003

why need title?
@shwetan i thinku r tellin it from his other post that i jus saw.. but how am i suppose to know m8.. he cld have mentoined it out here too na :wink: anyways follow the link doc gave.. shld help u

mohit

The Hardware Labs
@shwetan i thinku r tellin it from his other post that i jus saw.. but how am i suppose to know m8.. he cld have mentoined it out here too na Wink anyways follow the link doc gave.. shld help u

amit has clearly mentioned he is using SP2 in this post itself.... Which other post are u talking about ?

OP
A

amit007

Right off the assembly line
VERSION OF ZONEALARM

AS U SUGGEST ZONE ALARM IS THE BEST FIREWALL, WHICH IS THE LATEST VERSION TO BE USED. AND HOWZ THE NORTON INTERNET SECURITY 2005.

mohit

The Hardware Labs
Y dont u try googling it ? anyways go to www.zonelabs.com and download the latest version of free zonealarm. NIS 2005 is a very decent security suite but the only problem is it will hog ur systems resources making ur system really slow , in other words it is "bloatware"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom