Firefox Problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hitboxx

Juke Box Hero
Yesterday I visited some mp3/radio/banking site, not sure what, it opened a new pop-up window even though I had Adblock Plus, and I just closed it thinking it of being a non-issue. But now every new instance of Firefox opens up like that pop-up, i.e., without the titlebar, be it emerald or metacity, as in the following pic,

*www.imgx.org/thumbs/large/24075_mdetv/error2.png

The error console is as follows,

*www.imgx.org/thumbs/large/24074_zbbl9/error.jpg

I hit F11 everytime to get in fullscreen and return back to the normal behaviour. My private data gets cleared for every closure of Firefox, so nothing there I guess. I know to delete .mozilla and start afresh, but what or why is happening here? This is the first time I'm seeing something weird like this.

Firefox Version : Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux x86_64; en-US; rv:1.9.0.2) Gecko/2008092318 Fedora/3.0.2-1.fc9 Firefox/3.0.2

I got no clue, anybody..?

OP
H

Hitboxx

Juke Box Hero
Er..even more weird, I just launched CCSM once to check the settings and you know what, the problem has totally gone away. Probably something to do with Compiz and it possibly refreshed something or rewrote the erroneous cache upon launching its settings.

And I forgot to mention before, that state was the normal(non-maximized) window behaviour taking up the entire screen. All is fine now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom