Firefox = no forum!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dumbledore

Journeyman
Please help!!!

I am not able to access the digit forum through firefox. Even after I login with my name, The forum asks me to enter my user name again and again and again. I am now accessing the forum through IE and it is slow (really).

gursimran_2006

Broken In
I know how to handle it. when u are logging in tick on remember me and get rid of it. this 'll surely hep u!!!!

i don't like fire fox. use opera it is da best

OP
D

Dumbledore

Journeyman
It logs in only at the beginning and when I click reply or post, I get a message telling me to log in. Even if I login, It comes again. I have fill out my user name and password almost 30 times before I can reply, but after I reply, I have to login again 30 times (This is quite difficult because my password is 21 characters long). I have enabled cookies. Nowadays, IE and Opera too don't work. I've even tried Avant and Crazy browser. My friend says I am not in the miserable users list. I typed this message after entering my password 43 times. Please help (my fingers crave your help).

tuxfan

Technomancer
What happens on other forums? Do you go thru the same ordeal on all forums? Do you have a web-based email account? What happens there?

shaunak

Tux Fan
Try loging in through some other computer.

also
Get your PC spyware/virus scaned

ps: you are not in the miserable users list.

Pragadheesh

In the zone
follow wat gursimran told.. after entering User Name & Password Click the "remember me"check box and then login.. u wont have this problem after that.. Njoy wid firefox..:))

tuxfan

Technomancer
Pragadheesh said:
follow wat gursimran told.. after entering User Name & Password Click the "remember me"check box and then login.. u wont have this problem after that.. Njoy wid firefox..:))

:rolleyes: I wonder how can that help!!

That option is for remembering passwords between sessions and needs cookies. Normally, there is no need to enter password again and again during one session (again because of cookies). But here, even that is not happening!

Third Eye

gooby pls
gursimran_2006 said:
I know how to handle it. when u are logging in tick on remember me and get rid of it. this 'll surely hep u!!!!

i don't like fire fox. use opera it is da best

don't start browser war...it happened to me in opera also..

@Dumbledore: please follow vishal advice..

Ricky

Cyborg Agent
WTF..

He is having problem because his request ie. his internet is routed through different IPs.
And I am really amazed that among so many people no one knows it.
Now at Dumbledore, either check if you are using some proxy anonymizer or your ISP uses different proxy servers in order to achieve load balancing. !!
Or may using more than one connection at ones !
Temperory solutin is to check "Rmember me " box as suggested earlier.

Garbage

God of Mistakes...
how is the "Remeber Me" is going to help him???

I think it's all about cookies !!!

'n let me know the which Antivirus & FireWall u r using (if);-)

bcoz some Antiviruse s/w and Firewalls are not compatible.

ex. Avast and ZoneAlarm are NOT COMPATIBLE !!!

I have faced same problem before 'n find solution in the Incompability of these,

Ricky

Cyborg Agent
Ok No.
issue but "Remember me" sure helps !
Bcz how many times u log out, it tells the server that u r supposed to be logged in so if he logged out for some reason then still get in !

tuxfan

Technomancer
I have asked a few questions. I repeat them here again.

What happens on other forums? Do you go thru the same ordeal on all forums? Do you have a web-based email account? What happens there?

Answer to these questions will make it clear whether its this site that has a problem or its his settings that has a problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom