Status
Not open for further replies.

SHell

Broken In
I am using Windows XP(SP2) and RH9, Recently I download Firefox version 1.0 and installed in Windows XP.It installed properly but when I open the
Firefox Browser an alert message comes:

start.mozilla.org could not be found.Please check the name and try again.

This message seems to be vey annoying. What seems to be the problem???

techno_funky

da' Ťurntable ruleth
hmmmm to get rid of this simply change the default start page of the browser
same as u do in M$ internet explorer -about blank
to do this in mozilla
on the menu bar of Firefox go to
TOOLS------>OPTIONS-------->
in the window that appears
go to the general tab in the home page locations just click at "use blank Page"

that should do it

sreevirus

Certified Nutz
well, it seems to be a problem here too sometimes as i just open firefox, the default firefox-google page seems to load but doesnt....
but it does after u reload the page...u can try changing the home page to some other page or about:blank as techno said...
or u can try this: instead of the default firefox homepage, set ur home page as *www.google.co.in/firefox/

SmoothCriminal

In the zone
Dude u're just sayin that the home page set is opening when there's no internet connection rite?!

The how will this help?
or u can try this: instead of the default firefox homepage, set ur home page as *www.google.co.in/firefox/

Deep

Version 2.0
SmoothCriminal said:
Dude u're just sayin that the home page set is opening when there's no internet connection rite?!

The how will this help?

correction : *www.google.co.in/firefox is the correct URL,

firefox is not directory inside google.com it is just taking value from the query string/URL

Regards
Deep

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom