Firefox 2.0 Alpha 1 Released

Status
Not open for further replies.

chinmay

Journeyman
Here are some new features in Bon Echo Alpha 1 that require feedback:

* Changes to tabbed browsing behavior
* New data storage layer for bookmarks and history (using SQLlite)
* Extended search plugin format
* Updates to the extension system to provide enhanced security and to allow for easier localization of extensions
* Support for SVG text using svg:textPath

Download: *ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/fir...bonecho/alpha1/
Full Release Notes: *www.mozilla.org/projects/bonecho/releases/2.0a1.html

P.S. - A Warning By Asa Dotzler - This is _alpha_ code, folks, not beta, and definitely not ready for regular people. These builds might disintegrate, incinerate, pulverise, shred, or melt your hard drive -- and to top it off, we don't offer any support for BonEcho either

OP
chinmay

chinmay

Journeyman
Firstly, it is not only a firefox forum. It is an interactive site designed for the purpose of spreading firefox among the browser ignorant individuals of the interwebnet.

Secondly, I am a frequent visitor of the spreadfirefox forums and I see no reason why would you say it sucks or anything of that sorts. You have just set a perfect example of trolling by not providing relevant and reasonable statement to support your rant.

Thirdly, I don't really think the mention of spreadfirefox was required in this Firefox 2 Alpha 1 release thread. You are being unreasonable and I am sorry to say that this won't add to your reputation in the forum.

Last but not the least I incidently noticed that you have been trying to reply in each and every consecutive thread in this section and none of your posts were directly related to the thread. You don't really need to post ASAP and trust me, a high post count would absolutely not get you a better ranking in the forums.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom