Finding the owner of unknown mobile nos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

RajU
Many of us get missed calls and massages from unknown mobile nos. & then the interest increases about who migth it be. So we usually calls them back & then most of the time it turns out to be friends who are just joking thus losing the credit balance unnecessarily.
Can any one help to find out these mobile owners the other(low-cost) way?

go_gamez

In the zone
ya the best way i find....is either to give them missed calls until they call and give up ....or answer the cell on first ring...or at last call the cell no. from a PCO /telephone booth....or landline phone ..

go_gamez

In the zone
pathiks said:
jus keep hoping that its a hot babe n keep givin a miss call
lol really...funny..but gals..dnt usually give miss calls..to guys..expect for some extreme cases...if u r a superstar..or may be some ..real life hero..

paul_007

Padawan
send 20 to 25 BLANK SMSs to the unknown mobile no ......,, he/she will b fed up and then ultimately callu up, it really works i have tried it myself :))

go_gamez

In the zone
paul_007 said:
send 20 to 25 BLANK SMSs to the unknown mobile no ......,, he/she will b fed up and then ultimately callu up, it really works i have tried it myself :))
cant waste my money...in 20-25 sms'es !!!!!

magnet

Youngling
my frnd got a miss call frm other fan..thats bS got fedup and complained to orange(hutch now)....and hutch call the user and bashed him........lol

OP

RajU
go_gamez said:
lol really...funny..but gals..dnt usually give miss calls..to guys..expect for some extreme cases...if u r a superstar..or may be some ..real life hero..

Gals give missed calls to the guys whom they like whether they are heros or a normal colony guy, it's true, but my prob. is diff.- are there any websites from where it could be known.

aku

Gonna make it BiG
Make friendship with ne customer care guy...
it'll make life a lot easier... <lol>

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom