Status
Not open for further replies.

jennytilaka

Right off the assembly line
:confused: hi..Im currently doing my project by using VB and Microsoft SQL 2005 server...but I dont know anything about VB and SQL..especially in connecting VB to database..i have no idea on how to creta windows application in VB and retrieve info from database when login...can u please help me...thank you

If can I need the reply as sson as posible...thank you

Last edited:

sakumar79

Technomancer
Get a good book dealing with VB basics... And another with VB and Databases... Or google for VB sample codes and you can find many samples of basic codes as well as advanced codes involving databases...

Arun

abhijangda

Padawan
Explain your prob so that i can help you much better. If you want to create windows application then that's easy. Create any project then save it then go to file click makeproject.exe. You can create setp by Package and deployment wizard.

OP
J

jennytilaka

Right off the assembly line
hi..abhijangda n redhat,

Accutally Im creating a helpdesk for company..using VB..its like operator enter machine malfunctions that occur in system(the page called as 'ticket')and then they send to technicians..and if technician couldnt solve the problem they have escalte the problem to engineers..technician also need to enter status(attend,finish,pending,wait,escalated) on the system. if they have solve the machine problem,operator need to decrypt system by closing the ticket.the current problems and status must appear infront (mainpage ) of the system so that every employees can view what are the problem occur on machines...this is the main process my system cover..if anything i can explain more..

Thanks

hi..
i got one prob, when I save the form that I have created, the design(mean the vb form icon) of the form doesnt appear only the coding [form1.vb and form1.designer] is appear... y ah? after i double click form1.vb or form1.designer only the coding is appear...not the form1 interface that I create...u guyz have any idea..

FYI im using VB 2005.. n microsoft SQL

Thanks

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom